5

Once I woke up I grabbed my phone and checked the time. My phone said 10:30 so I decided to get out of bed.

I walked downstairs and saw all of the guys up and eating breakfast.

"Good morning," Jc said to me as I grabbed an apple.

I just ignored him and walked upstairs back to my room.

I sat on my bed watching the rest of o2l's videos and eating my apple.

"Ray! Come downstairs we need to tell you something!" Kian shouted like 20 minutes later.

I threw my apple core in the trash and walked downstairs to see all of the guys sitting on the couch even Sam and Trevor.

"We need to talk," Jc said seriously.

Woah Woah Woah, Jc is not a serious person. I thought this was gonna be about youtube but I guess I'm wrong.

I sat down in a chair just looking at all of the guys sitting across from me on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked calmly.

"We are kinda internet famous," Kian said.

"We run a youtube channel called Our Second Life," Ricky added.

"O2L for short," Sam stated simply.

"And we don't want you to get our hate," Trevor said.

Jeez, are they seriously taking turns saying one sentence at a time?

It's like none of them want to tell me this so they are trying to make each other do it.

"We just want to share you with our fans and ignore their hate about you," Connor said.

Seriously "Fans" more like millions of girls stalking your every move.

"We just think the fans deserve to know you and you should get to meet the fans as well," Kian said summing il what I had already figured out at the beg homing of this conversation.

"We also want you to ignore the hate and know that you are beautiful no matter who you are," Jc said sounding super like a cliche teen romance movie.

"Guys I already knew you guys were famous and that this conversation was going to happen. And Jc, you should act. You would be perfect for the new High School Musical." I said laughing.

"Wait how did you know?" Kian asked super surprised.

"Dude my twitter, Instagram and well all of my social media is literally my name. Do you not realize how much hate I get already? Idiots." I said trying to stop laughing.

"Whatever," Jc said pretending I hurt his feelings. 

But did he mean what he said? That he thinks I'm beautiful?

"Well now that that's over, you think we should make a video introducing Ray to O2L?" Ricky suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I think we should all get ready first." I said looking down to see that I was in a pair of stained sweatpants and my hair is in a really messy bun right on the top of my head.

I walked upstairs and took a shower. After that, I got dressed in a pair of black Nike athletic shorts and a sweatshirt.

I walked downstairs to see all of the guys getting ready.

After the video

The video was really short. Just the guys saying that I'm now living with them, that I'm Kian's sister and this week is going to be Ray week where it has to relate to me.

In the first minute of it being uploaded, there was already 700 dislikes and only 300 likes.

I know I should care but honestly I don't.

Kian's POV

She immediately got so much hate on that video that she doesn't deserve. It seemed like she didn't care which is good.

Also, I don't get what mom said she doesn't seem that bad. But what do I know?

She just hasn't really talked to anyone I feel like she just misses me, or at least that's what I hope.

Ray's POV

It's been 20 minutes after the video and now I'm super bored. It's only like 12:00 and I have nothing to do since the gang got arrested again, and I know nothing about Los Angeles, so why would I leave.

"Hey, we should go chill with MagCon. Cam says everybody is at his apartment ." Ricky states.

Both Kian and Jc look at each other and laugh until Jc finally says "As long as there is no twister." And then everyone starts laughing.

I don't get it.

Ten minutes later we are all in two cars driving to someplace with people I've never heard of.

I was in a car with Ricky who was driving, Kian who was sitting shotgun and Jc and I sitting next to each other in the back.

Trevor, Sam, and Connor were in the other car.

Soon we were off listening to some crappy pop music that I have never heard and never wanted to hear.

The whole entire time we were driving there, which was only 20 minutes,
Jc kept acting like a 6th grader and was trying to just even slightly touch me like our shoulders or our legs. I think it's kinda cute but it was really annoying. 

Not to mention I was suffering from all of the crappy pop music.

Finally, we arrived to some apartment complex