6

Finally, we arrived at some apartment complex.

I got out of the car and realized I forgot my phone. This is going to suck!

Ok; now I'm officially gonna die.

I followed all of the guys into the complex up to Cam's apartment.

Jc knocked on the door before barging straight in.

We all followed him inside to a lot of hellos and heys.

As I followed the guys I felt the stares from the other guys burning through my back.

"I know I'm sexy but you guys don't all have to stare," I said chuckling at my own terrible joke.

"Ok, I'm done with the awkwardness, who is this, Connor?" One of the guys I didn't know said

Why ask Connor who I am? Is he like the supreme leader or something? 

"Ask Kian. This isn't my question to answer." Connor said turning everyone's attention to Kian. Even I looked over, wondering what he would say.

"Um, well, so this is Ray my twin sister and well she um moved in with the guys and me because she missed me?" Kian said more like a question.

"Liar I didn't miss you. I was forced to move in with you," I muttered under my breath.

One of the guys I didn't know must've heard me because he laughed.

"Well it was either jail or Kian I chose jail but my mom chose Kian," I said to the boy.

He just laughed even more.

I have to admit this guy was cute but so was pretty much every guy in this room.

All of the guys went down the line saying their name which took forever because there were so many of them.

I noticed the guy's name was Nash. He had the most gorgeous bright blue eyes ever.

The only one I recognized was that Shawn guy because everyone on the radio and the news is talking about him.

"So what do we want to do?" One of the guys Taylor, I think, asked.

"We could go mini-golfing?" Sam suggested.
Meh. Almost all of us shook our heads no, not really wanting to.

"We could go see the conjuring 2?" The Nash guy suggested.

"Already saw it at least 7 times," I said and they all looked at me like I was a psycho.

"What? It's a good movie," I said putting my hands up in defense.

"Ok, we could go paintballing or laser tag?" Kian added.

"Paintball!" I said realizing that I should have said this in my head. When I was younger Kian and I used to play all the time. He used to win but not today. 

"Ok, paintball?" Jc said and they all agreed.

Soon we piled into three cars; the two cars we took here plus one of the magcon guys car. Cam, Jc, Nash, Kian and I piled into one car. Taylor, Trevor, Matt, Ricky and Carter in another. Lastly, Connor, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Shawn, and Sam.

Soon we were off to the paintball place.

Once we got there and the whole demonstration and rules were said by the guy at the front desk, we got our 'guns' with extra paintball ammo and our masks.

The teams were Me, Cam, Jc, Nash, Matt, Trevor, Taylor, and Carter versus Ricky, Kian, Aaron, Shawn, Connor, the Jacks', and Sam.

We were the red team and the others were the blue team.

"The last team standing wins." The guy explained once again.

"Also, the graffiti-covered truck is the base for both teams. If you get shot, you're out so you will go to me and get more bullets for the next round. The round will start in one minute so go run and if you step out of bounds you are out." He stated.

We all ran and hid as we waited for the buzzer to go off.

I climbed a tree and used the leaves and branches to hide so I could snipe the guys.

The buzzer buzzed signifining the game had started. I watched the guys running around from tree to tree.

"If only they weren't on my team, I would've shot them already," I whispered to myself laughing.

I waited and soon saw three guys in blue all standing together behind one of the trees, planning something. I shot all of them in the back. They turned around looking for the shooter but saw nothing.

When they turned around I noticed it was the Jacks and Shawn.

Well, they're dead now.

I stayed there and soon enough Kian passed by, running tree to tree looking like an idiot. I shot him in the butt before he could get too far away.

After he walked out the buzzer sounded. Red team had won.

I jumped out of the tree and walked to the base.

"How did you stay in but I didn't!??!" Kian asked pretending to be mad.

"Maybe because I'm the one that shot you. I also shot Shawn, Johnson, and Gilinsky," I said smirking

He still looked mad and I laughed.

I realized our whole entire team was out beside me.

"Jeez, you guys suck at this. Did any of you get people out?" I said.

"We all got someone out," Taylor said pointing at Trevor, Matt, Carter, and himself.

"Ok Cam, Nash, Jc you guys suck," I said laughing.

We played another round and I decided to run around instead of camping the the tree. I managed to shoot Aaron and Ricky. Then I ran around a little more coming face to face with Kian and Sam.

"So we meet again," I said in a serious voice, trying not to laugh.

Kian put his gun up about to shoot me but I shot it out of his hand before he could, then immediately shot him in the chest.

As I did that Sam put his gun up and pulled the trigger.

I wasn't ready and didn't see it coming. I closed my eyes and...

I didn't get shot I opened my eyes and saw Cam laying in front of me with an orange splash of paint on him but Sam with a green one on him.

"Cam, you saved me. Why?" I said while shooting Connor who was running I front of me.

"Because I didn't want to see you die." He said sounding like a really cheesy romance movie.

"Well, thanks," I said and kept running. That was one of the most cliche moments of my life. And I'm a living, walking cliche.

I ran and shot Shawn again.

The round ended and our whole team was still left besides Cam, Nash, and Trevor.

"Well, we win," Jc said acting all tough.

After that round, we all got back in the cars and drove to Taco Bell.

Who should she date? Jc, Cam, Sam?  Write in the comments who you think is the best, and their ship name!