15

Once I walked up to my room I decided to catch up on all of my social media and youtube.

Remember that one video I posted yesterday? now I have 3 million views on it and 1,600 subscribers.

Wow.

I wonder how many of those subscribers just subbed because my brother is the Kian Lawley. Probably all of them.

I guess I should make more videos.

"JAY-CEE!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I waited and then like an minute later he was walking into my room.

"Yes princess?" He asked.

"Ok firstly if you call me princess I will shoot you and secondly do you want to make a youtube video for my channel?" I asked.

"Oh sure but what do you want to do as a video?" He asked.

"Idk what do u wanna do? And yes, I just said idk aloud." I said laughing.

"Um I'm not sure." He said.

"Um, we could do a challenge video or truth or dare or would you rather?" I questioned.

"How about we do dare or dare for your channel and would you rather for mine?" He asked.

"Sure. I guess we could post out on twitter to give us dares and then like a few hours later ask them to give us would you rathers." I said realizing that would you rathers sounds super stupid.

He grabbed his phone and so did I.

@Ray: doing dare or dare with @JcCaylen give us some dares at #JcandRay

@JcCaylen : doing dare or dare with @Ray on her channel give us some dares #JcandRay

After that we aired like an hour later after eating food.

Seriously, we just ate breakfast and I'm still hungry.

After we ate pretty much the whole kitchen we watched some tv and then decided to film.

"Hey guys it's Ray and I'm Here with Jc Caylen we are going to play dare or dare using the tweets you sent into us," I said.

"It's also Ray's birthday," Jc added poking me in the stomach.

I lightly punched Jc right in the side of the stomach.

"Ughhhhh!" I yelled sounding like a basic white girl, "Yeah so now that Jc ruined my personal space lets get started." I said

"Ok first dare from 'MyNameIsPie' they said for Jc to stand on the top of your house and scream out as loud as possible 'I PEED MY PANTS AND I LIKED IT!!!' Oh god." He said.

"Well, that sucks for you," I said laughing.

He walked up to get on the roof as I grabbed my phone which I was filming on, because I don't have a camera.

I walked out to the pool where I could see him and then I just sat there and zoomed in on him on the roof.

He screamed, "I PEED MY PANTS AND I LOVED IT!!!!"

Everyone on the sidewalk turned and looked at him. One woman specifically had fallen to the ground. It looked almost as if she was going to pee her pants.

I mean he is standing on the roof. That's weird in general.

He got down and started to walk inside.

I turned off my phone and walked inside.

When we got back inside I turned my phone back on.

"Okay, that was horrible. next one Ray." He said.