8

Soon they woke up...

"RAYYY!!!!" Someone screamed.

I just laughed.

"Coming!" I yelled back in a sweet yet not sweet voice.

"What the hell was that!?!!" Kian screamed.

"Just a small prank," I said,

"You seriously knocked us out, dyed our hair, drew on our faces, and graffitied the screening room, which was perfectly fine the way it was!" He screamed.

"Well, I would've done it at night and not have to knock you out, but then half of you wouldn't be here. Also, all of you guys' hair sucks, that room was too basic and so were your faces but you're also ugly." I said walking away.

"Bitch" I heard Sam mumble.

I went up to my room to order pizza.

They'll get over themselves.

"Papa johns, how may I help you?" A really old man asked.

"Hello, Papa Johns do you know the number for Pizza Hut?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry, I don't know it. Would you like me to look it up for you?" He asked.

Aww, I almost feel bad for pranking the poor old man.

By the way, if you haven't realized, it's my really hyper prank day. Every couple of months there is one day where I'm super hyperactive and just go prank crazy. I guess that happened to be today.

"No it's fine. I'll just ask Dominos." I said then hung up.

I started laughing super hard until I heard someone else laugh too.

I saw Jc filming me on his phone.

"Dude go away. I still need to call dominos." I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, I gotta film this too." He pleaded.

I let him stay and then I called Dominos.

"Hello. This is Dominos. How can I help you today?" A teenager guy asked me.

"You can tell me the number for Pizza Hut," I said smiling at Jc.

"Oh, it's 123-456-7890. That's actually my favorite place to eat." The guy said.

"Oh well that's a good thing to know, thank you," I said sorta shocked.

"They don't deliver though." He added.

"Well, I guess I gotta order here," I sighed, "I'll have two large cheese pizzas delivered," I said.

"Ok is that all?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks, bye," I said ending the call and laughing super hard.

Jc ended his video.

"All of the guys left like an hour ago," Jc said sitting down next to me.

"Oh ok, I don't really care," I said.

"I thought you would care that your boyfriend left." He said sounding jealous.

"Boyfriend?" I asked curious to who he thought I was dating.

I've never had a boyfriend and definitely none of those guys... Yet.

"Yeah. Cam was talking all about how he saved you in paintball then asked you out and you said yes." He said.

"Seriously? Do you guys believe that? Just an hour ago Sam pretended to be my boyfriend at lunch and Cam didn't say anything. You guys are the most gullible people to ever live." I said laughing at him.

"Ohh." He said sounding like an idiot then cracking up.

"Well, sucks for him I bombed his twitter and Instagram, so I guess I got revenge on accident," I said giggling.

Jc immediately pulled up his twitter and saw a ton of random shit. My favorite was the tweet I wrote saying "I love penis. Especially Kian Lawley's"

He started cracking up and so did I. Jc and I decided to play Xbox. At some point, we heard the boys come home but decided to ignore them.

We just played call of duty black ops 3 until the doorbell rang.

"Pizza!!" I smiled at Jc shoving my controller out of my hands and sprinting downstairs to the door.

I opened the door and saw a really cute pizza guy.

"Hi," I said smiling 

"Um hi here's your pizza this would be $12.35." The guy said smiling back.

I motioned to Jc who was behind me to hand me money so he did.

I paid the guy, or well Jc paid the guy, and then he handed me the boxes.

I shut the door and sprinted to my room before any of the monsters could notice I had pizza.

I opened the top box and saw he wrote me a note.

It read "hopefully this pizza is as good as Pizza Hut." It also had his phone number.

I grabbed the box and ripped that piece off putting it on my dresser.

I put both boxes in my room and waited for Jc to walk back upstairs.

Once Jc came in my room he closed the door and we went back to our game while eating pizza.

Soon enough all of the pizza was gone and I had crushed Jc in so many rounds of 1v1 to count.

"Ok, you can go now and take the pizza boxes with you," I said motioning for him to get out.

He left with the empty pizza boxes.

I checked my phone to see it was only 8:33 and I'm soo bored.

I just laid there for a few minutes trying to think of something to do and finally, I decided to prank call Cam.

I didn't have to do *67 cause he doesn't have my number.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi is this Cameron Dallas?!?!!" I said back in a really high pitched voice.

"Yes, why?" He asked.

"OMG OMG OMG IM LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!!!" I screamed.

"I can't wait to leak your number!" I added.

"No no no please don't I will do anything." He begged.

"Anything?" I asked.

This could really be good.

"Yea anything as long as you don't leak my number." He said.

"Ok well, you have to go to Venice beach with me on a date!" I said keeping the same high pitched voice.

"Ok when?" He asked.

Oh shit, I can't believe he would actually go this far.

"Tomorrow at 12." I fake squealed like a teenage girl.

"Ok see you then." He said sighing.

I hung up and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Sam asked walking into my room.

"Nothing. Go away," I said shoving him out.

After that, I changed into a sports bra and sweats then brushed my teeth.

No. don't offend my pajamas now goodnight.

Aww, shit now there's another guy in the picture. Who will she end up with; Jc, Cam, Sam or mystery pizza guy.