30

We arrived in the parking lot of an extremely fancy restaurant. Without going inside, I already knew it was fancy, not just because of what I was forced into wearing. Its name was some unpronounceable French word. I took Spanish and still failed.

"Seriously guys, why are we here? Me being back isn't a big deal." I questioned.

"Well, we missed 3 birthdays and 3 Christmases so this was the least we could possibly do," Jc said.

I was surprised that he said that. I would expect for Kian to say that I mean he's my brother. But ew, Jc sounded like my brother.

We got to the door and it was one big the swirly doors which I'd rather spend 5 hours in that than here, actually eating fancy food.

We spun around in the door a few times until eventually going inside. I mean, what do you expect? I'm basically six years old.

All of the lights were off.

"SURPRISE!" A bunch of people yelled.

"Oh shit, you seriously threw me a surprise party!" I yelled.

Okay, It's fine. I'm gonna end up getting wasted anyway. Crap. I can't. It's against my parole. Fuck it, How would they know anyway?

The party started and it was weird.

The whole restaurant was rented out and everyone was dressed fancy.

"I'm glad you did this but why at a fucking super expensive place and why make everyone, Including Me, dress nice?" I asked the guys.

"Because I wanted to spend more money," Kian said sarcastically.

"No. Be serious, Why the hell would you throw a party here?" I asked repeatedly.

"Many reasons that you shall never know," Jc said acting all mystical.

"Whoooooooooooo," Kian whispered pretending to be a ghost.

Obviously, that made Jc pretend to be a ghost.

I walked away pretending I didn't witness that.

I went to grab a drink at the bar.

"Let me have a bud light," I said to the bartender.

He nodded his head and went to get me a beer.

"Aren't you too young to be drinking?" Someone said from behind me.

"No," I lied as I turned around.

It was Jay.

"JAY!" I yelled and hugged him.

The guy came back with my beer and then Jay asked for one too.

"So, I don't know why the hell I'm here I don't know any of these people." He said.

"Well same here I don't know most of these people and it's my party," I laughed.

"Well it's cool to see you again and you still owe me." He smirked.

The man came back with his beer.

"Okay well, I'll pay you 7 dollars for making you take an hour off that shift 3 years ago." I giggled.

"By the way, I still can't drive and I'm not legally allowed to drive even if I could so you can Uber me around more," I added.

"Okay, but I'll need your number again so I can text you when we go to the mall and get our nails painted and obviously go shopping!" He said in a super girly voice.

"Omg yasss!" I imitated.

We both started laughing then just continued to chill for a little longer.

By the time we stopped talking we each had 3 beers but he seemed much drunker than I expected.

Holy shit. I just realized that today is the day I came back.

So everyone had to have known that Kian was going to get me out for days.

Not much happened for the rest of the night. I got to talk to Jenn and Cameron which was nice. After the party, Jc drove me home and I went straight to bed

I woke up the next morning and my head hurt a little bit.

I walked downstairs and got some Advil.

"Hey Jc," I said as I entered the kitchen.

He was cooking breakfast. I think it was eggs and toast

"Hey." He mumbled.

"Hey, um where is Kian at?" I asked him grabbing the cereal from the pantry.

"Oh, he was so drunk that he was trying to crash the car and he wasn't even driving so I tied his arm to a chair at the restaurant." He said.

"Shouldn't you go get him?" I questioned.

"Nah." We said at the same time. We both laughed.

I grabbed the milk and made myself a bowl of cereal. When Jc finished cooking he sat down next to me and we ate our breakfast together.

A few hours later we decided on picking up Kian.

We took his car knowing he would probably throw up, which he did.

We dropped him off at home and then took an uber out for lunch.

We ended up going to Venice Beach and walked around.

We ended up walking on the boardwalk and getting takeout at the sidewalk cafe along the boardwalk. We sat at a little picnic table and ate.

While we were eating two guys walked up to us

"Hey, if I impress you with an awesome backflip will you give me a kiss?" The one boy asked. The other was holding a camera.

"Hey, are you those two 14-year-olds that were getting bullied at the skate park that one time?" I asked.

"Hey yea, your that hot girl." The one not holding the camera said again.

"Cool um, no kiss though sorry," I said.

"But were famous YouTubers," The one holding the camera said.

"Yea so is Jc here, so I'm good," I said.

"Aww come on at least give us your number." The other one said.

"How old are you guys?" I asked.

"Sixteen," one of them said.

"Okay well, you were 15 three years ago so I don't know if I can believe you. And your still a little too young for me." I chuckled.

"Yeah, he lied we weren't 15. We just wanted your number." The other said again.

"Okay, I'll give you my number again, text me when your 18 and I'll think about it," I said as I wrote my number on part of a napkin

I walked away.

"What was that?" Jc asked.

"The day I turned 18 I went to Venice and stopped these like 20-year-olds from messing with those two so yea," I said.

"Oh, okay, well we need to go back and check on hopefully hangover free Kian," Jc said.

We got an uber and went back home.

We checked on Kian and made sure he was all okay and then I went off to film a youtube video.

When I finished filming, I made some popcorn and watched Netflix. I decided to watch Orange is the New Black because I never got to finish it three years ago.