31

I woke up the next morning with a chicken nugget on my face.

I grabbed the chicken nugget, ate it, and then proceeded to get up.

I saw the time and it said 4:32 pm! 

"Guys wake up! We slept in so late." I said but the guys weren't here.

Ugh, why do they have to leave randomly?

I decided to go out myself and ride around on my board.

I grabbed a 20 from Kian's room and then left,

I played some music as I rode.

I went all the way to the first coffee shop I found.

I ordered and sat down. For once I had peace with my music and my thoughts.

That was until my phone started blowing up.

"Ugh," I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" The waiter asked me as he handed me my coffee.

"Nothing it's just my brother and his friends," I said.

Jc and Kian both had texted me asking me where I was.

I just turned my phone off and set it down.

"Are you going to answer them?" He asked,

"No," I said simply.

"Why not?" He asked.

He sat down next to me.

"They left this morning without saying anything so I left and I'm not going to respond," I said.

"I guess that's smart," he replied.

"Yea I mean I have coffee and peace. That's all I really need for now," I added.

"Then, I guess I should leave?" He questioned.

"I mean if you want but it's kinda nice having someone to talk to casually for once," I said.

He stayed and we continued to talk.

By the time I finished my coffee I knew his name is Quentin, his favorite color is blue, food is pizza, band is one direction, sport is football, football team is Dallas cowboys and number is 4.

"I guess your pretty interesting um other than the fact you like the cowboys," I said.

"Falcons aren't any better." He shot back.

"Well, actually they are," I added, "The Cowboy's are sucking this year,"

"Well other than our football differences maybe we can be friends." He said smiling.

We exchanged numbers and then I started to skate home.

I got to the apartment and went inside.

"Where were you!" Kian screamed.

"I went out for coffee but I should be asking you the same question."

His face dropped back to normal.

"We went out to get some stuff for a video," Jc said.

"I'm sorry that when I woke up you weren't there so I left and went to get food in my system," I said. Technically that was a lie because I didn't get food. Just coffee.

"Well, why didn't you answer our texts?" Kian questioned.

"Once again I should be asking you guys the same questions," I added.

"Okay, I guess you have a point." Jc finally said.

"Okay, we are all okay then," I stated.

"No, you shouldn't be drinking coffee." Kian parented.

"Okay, by now if you're not just trying to screw with me, you need to go suck Dom's chod because your not my dad and I don't give a fuck."

Jc started laughing. After that cute conversation, I helped them film their video.

After they were done their video, I left and walked to my room. I sat down and watched Netflix until it struck me.

I got the best idea ever.

I'm going to invite Jay over to pick me up and I'm going to have the gang and Alexis meet me at the bowling alley.

I texted everyone to meet me At the highland park bowling alley but Jay who I texted to pick me up just like the good old times.

Jay knocked on the door and I let him in.

"Bye Kian. Me and Jay are going to meet some friends at the bowling alley." I said about to walk out the door.

"Hey, wait why didn't you invite me?" He asked acting pouty.

"Because I'm not in the mood to start a meet and greet," I said and then Jay and I went to his car.

He had the same beat up cherry red chevy as before. I couldn't help but smile. His truck made me think of the prank I pulled on Cam that one time.

Once we got there we bought 3 lanes.

If you don't know what I mean when I say 'we bought 3 lanes' I pickpocketed $50 from Jay's wallet, so he paid. I should probably stop doing this now that I'm like an actual adult. I mean really, I'm almost twenty-one.

We then got out bowling shoes and waited for everyone else.

They got their shoes and we started bowling.

The way we did it is we made each lane their own team and then we would add up the scores when we finished and the team with the most points wins.

We continued to bowl and did multiple rounds.

Sadly my team lost. 

Later, we all went out for pizza and chilled.

Eventually, Jay dropped me off at home and that ended my night, sadly.

I spent the rest of my night on youtube and searching up those two guys.

I found their channels. One of them was Tanner Fox and the other was Jake Angeles.

I watched a couple of their cringy videos and then went to sleep.