Chapter thirteen - 'I love you'

Oh, my darling little angelz, this story is coming to it's end. :c

I've had fun, but this is like, the last chapter before the epilogue.

SAD, I KNOW!

But the question here is; DO YOU ALL WANT A SEQUEL?

I can make that happen, but it isn't happening unless you want to ..

Well anywhores, see ya, bitches, and enjoy the chapter! ;D

------------
• h a r r y •

When we got back the first thing that happened was that we were urged to the hospital, and after the shock of Louis being a hybrid they all gave us a big grouphug and made us promise to never do that to them ever again. However, I make no such promises. Danger loves me. Okay, it hates me, but it still seeks me, so it's a love-hate realationship.

Speaking of relationships; me and Louis, officially a couple.

I know! I'm fangirling too. It's just .. amazing. I'm finally able to say that he's mine. We can kiss, snog, cuddle and go on dates. The sex is just a plus, especially for my dirt, dirty mind and horny body. Louis does that to me, okay? Deal with it.

Anyways, back to the hospital here, which I hate by the way, urgh. I don't like hospitals, they creep me out and they always smell wierd. I don't like it.

"You'll be fine, the torturing didn't actually do much, except for giving you unbeareable pain."

The doctor gives us a smile before walking out. Well that's a relief, but I've gone through this before, so I know we wouldn't be seriously hurt. Because I'm awesome and amazing and ooh, there's a thread hanging there! No, nevermind. That was my cat speaking, forget that ever happened. It didn't happen.

"You're free to go, guys," Liam comes in with a smile, followed by everyone else. We can already hear the screaming fans outside, and we're wondering how the hell we're going to get out here without being found out. Our eyes, tails and ears are showing and there's no way we'll be able to hide them for now.

"Don't worry, we'll be going in a ambulance car, that way they won't know it's us," Niall says, grinning. I just know he wants to scratch us behind the ears, and I sigh. What's the worst that can happen?

"Go ahead, Nialler," I sigh, and Niall squeals as Louis looks very confused, but soon Niall is scratching him behind the ears and he's purring automatically and leaning into the touch, making me laugh and awe at them. It's kinda cute. Then Louis gets what's happening, because his eyes widen and he pulls back with a, "hey, don't do that!"

We all laugh as Louis frowns. Yeah, we're all good now.

==========+++++==========

"Ah, it's lovely to be back," Louis exclaims as we all enter the cabin, smiling from ear to ear. Finally we'll get the well earned vacation we desperately need. We all chuckles, agreeing silently as we walk to the livingroom, getting ready for a movienight we also desperately need. It' been such a long time since we've done anything like this and I'm dying to ahve fun again with the boys, not just drama and torturing and crazy scientist that ruin others lives.

"What movie?"

"LOVE ACTUALLY!"

"TOY STORY 3!"

"WHITE HOUSE DOWN!"

"DARK SHADOWS!"

Of course, I suggested Love Actually but White House Down sounds kinda interesting. It seems we'll be voting, and since Louis was the only one who didn't come with a movie, he chooses.

It became White House Down.

I must admit, it is quite exciting and funny and kinda cool, I like it. I really do. Good choice Louis and Niall, good choice. Right now I'm cuddling into Louis, my head on his chest and I love the sound of his steady heartbeat. It calms me dow, in a way. Makes me feel safe and happy that he's alive.

"Hi," Louis suddenly whispers in my ear, breathing on it, making me shiver, not going unniticed as he chuckles.

"Hi," I whisper back with a smile, turning my head to look at him with goo goo eyes. What? He's gorgeous, deal with it.

"I love you." My heart seriously melts at that, because to hear it in his voice, his eyes on mine and the soft smile tugging at his lips and the sincerity in his eyes, it makes my world. I can't stop the growing grin on my face.

"I love you too," I whisper, turning my whole body so I can get into a better angle to kiss him, and that's what I do; kiss him. Softly and gently, slow and lovingly, full of emotions and feelings and I love you's. My whole world lies in that kiss.

So of course the boys had to ruin it;

"You guys are just so cute!"

I just want to punch them right now. Grr.

==========+++++==========

I wake up to the best thing ever; Louis, holding me. My face in his neck and his breath on me and skin against skin and I just want to squeal and dance like I'm awesome, but I can't, because that means leaving these arms and nuh uh. Not happening. Nevah in a million years.

A groan comes from Louis and I pull my head back so I can look at his face, because damn, that face is good to look at. Seriously, I could watch it 'till I die, and that would a so happy death. Oh, that's my new deathwish! To stare at Louis' face until I die. Perfect.

"You done staring now?"

Oh.

He's awake. Now this, this is awkward. I'm pretty sure I'm read as a tomato as his face is right in front of mine, but now his eyes are open and he's smirking.

"Ah, I- you were .. uhm - hi," Is the most intilligent thing that my mind is able to actually think clearly, and that's saying something, doesn't it? He chuckles, pecking me on the lips, making me blush even more, and this morning can't get any more awkward. Urgh.

"It's okay, I like you staring at my face," he chuckles, not really helping on my blush as he says out loud my crime. Okay, not a crime, but you get my drift. He chuckles, yet again, and kisses me deeply, taking my breath away as I kiss back, smiling into the kiss. This actually got better, into the best morning ever, which it already was, butbut.

He pulls away far too early, smiling. "Let's get dressed and go outside, shall we?" I don't really want to, but I nod nonetheless, smiling and then we're getting up, slowly because the bed is warm and inviting and just .. it's the bed. It's sad that we're leaving it and I'm feeling a bit guilty. We're going, nonetheless.

Downstairs the boys are already awake and out on the terrass. We join them, hand in hand with smiles on our faces, sitting down on the same chair, me on his lap. The boys awe's at us, making us both blush, but in a good way.

"It's nice to finally have some happy time and peace, right?" Liam asks, smiling himself. We all nod and agree.

"This is relaxing," Zayn mutters happily, closing his eyes and leaning back on his chair. We all chuckle, mumbling 'yeah's.

Few minutes go by..

"I'm bored, let's throw Harry in the river."

"YEAH!" "NO!"

Thus, I ended up in the river once more.

I love you, guys.

'