One: Coming to camp

One: Coming to camp

Riley POV

Ever heard of getting beaten before leaving for a mental correction concentration camp. Well, i was used to it.

Every time i was about to leave somewhere, my drunk lard of a father would give me bruises on my torso and legs. Unnoticeable, he says. People won't be able to question you, right, he demands. Right, i respond back. That's all i could do.

I left early in the morning. I couldn't even mourn my little sister, Stacy. Her big brown eyes looking into my dark greys. She had the eyes of my half father. My mother had an affair with some other guy and him while making me so both genes was mixed together. Along with my mom.

"Riley!" she screamed. But I have her a small smile and whispered to my her. "Be safe, Stacy." And I hopped on the bus ride to the house.

It was five to ten hours of bus riding with gay people, old granny's, bratty hoes, and man whores of all age. I had like four of the man whores come up to me, tried to seduce me. I plainly punched them in the face and made them land one wig on of the bratty hoes. Nice match making skills huh? Not really.

I got to camp site but it looked to high tech to be a gruffly camp site. It was only for a six month program. I have to, at least, make it worth while.

Going up to the door, i rung a large button and loudly sounded the gates to open. I held my hand over my ears, slightly wincing. Loud as hell.

Walking in, i saw a few people in groups, but i had to go to the correction offices. That's where I need my help.

Going down the hall. I sensed a presence that shouldn't have been there. I shook it off and followed the directions a nurse gave me. She was wearing such a strange outfit. Blue bunny ears along with blue fur and a white bushy tail. Cosplay or something?

I got to the correction office and looked up at a very young woman. I asked, "is doctor Huffman in there?"

"Yes," she replied nicely. "You can go straight in." I thanked her and took my stuff, walked in to see many different types of cosplay.....?

A boy had a large tail with scales over his body. One girl was tiny, she was out in a medium size jar and microphone to talk. A guy with flames looked alright, even though in flames. One lady looked like a dude. a dude looked like a lady. And the last one was a normal looking depressed teenager. His head down, knife tips on the pad of his finger.

I looked around and called out, "Doc Huffman! C'Mon out Doctor Huffman!"

Out of no where, a large body fell onto me. Feeling this on my chest, it wasn't even painful. I had my other father sit on me since i was eight. He weighed like 256. It hurt but i got use to it.

"Well hello, human." the body sounded like a girl then she was pulled up and got off me. I stood up with slight dizzy minded.

"Hello Riley!" said a deep British voice. I just looked up at doctor Huffman. He looked younger than our first session. "I see you've made it her alright."

"Yeah," I groaned. "Only to get squashed by, big, but not the worst."

"Oh!" he exclaimed. And suddenly the empty room was filled with about five to ten people. But they all looked away from away from each other. Oh wonderful.

I pulled up a chair and sat down. Feeling like the rest of them. Well only one of then looked smug enough to look me in the eyes. She was a pretty blood with large canines. Something like confusion flashed over her eyes.

"Well look what the cat dragged in," she chirped rudely. Giving her what i call a politely dreaded smile. I responded back, "I wonder why he didn't take you out when he pulled me in."

A few people laughed as her smile left her pretty little mouth. "You little bitch!" she was about to lunge for me but i brought my chair up and glared at her.

"Calm the fuck down, fuck face." All at once, her anger was gone and she was calm, sitting down. Half the people clapped.

"Wow!" yelled a surprised Doc. Huffman. "Your the only one to detain her anger. I need you to meet someone special to this power you have. Follow me!"

What have i gotten myself into?

Actually, what does he mean by powers?

***

Song link here:

http://youtu.be/iS8sqgBgzG8