Eleven: Figuring out feelings

(Continues Stavi Pov)

I left her in the room after 1 am. She was restful and i was glad to to have her back. But i was trying to figure the light thump in my heart. So i sat up and walked out the room, feeling like a zombie. I went down stairs and relived tonight.

I killed again. It was gloriously awful. Even if i killed many people who deserved it, this kill didn't feel right. When i cut out his throat and ripped out his ribs, it wasn't alright. I felt disgusted with myself. It felt like i was doing it to someone else, like someone else was in pain. Feeling what he was feeling, and it's hard to admit, but it hurts to feel that.

Sitting in the coach, i felt it dip and a hand came over my thrown back head. It was the size of a normal teen but rough enough to be a guys. I sighed and asked, "What do you want?"

The hand left my eyes and i opened them, seeing my brother Eli. He had this look in his eyes, telling me i should just up and confess to him. But i didn't know what i should be confessing for. So he spoke before i could get a word out.

"You love her?" he questioned.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"You can't say you don't know. It's either yes or no."

"As i said," i sneered, "i don't know."

"Then tell me how you feel about Riley?"

I sighed and looked up to the ceiling. "I don't know Eli. I feel for her, i know i do. I wouldn't just leave her to die. I couldn't. I like her next to me or as possibly close to me. I like her scent. She sends my head disarry. Her smile is so contagious, i want to smile too. She's my mate. But i don't want to scare her. I don't want her leaving me and i end up hating myself for her leaving on my account. I want her mines. I need her. I couldn't leave her alon if my life ended today and i could never see her anymore."

I ranted to Eli. He looked at me with this expression of admiration. No, don't look at me like that Eli. I don' t need admiration. Not like this. "You love her, don't you?" I shrugged again, getting up, hearing soft footstep above my head. "All i know, i don't want her to leave me."

Riley Pov

I was walking down the steps. Feeling the atmosphere nice and calm, i went to the bathroom. It was a little while before i came out and went back to the room. Only to get a nice scare when i saw Stavi on the bed, looking tired.

I walked to him and saw his eyes closed. His lips pursed in a soft way. I had this look on my face and i knew. I was falling for him. It hurts but i don't want it to leave. I reached up and touched his hair, it's gruff state looked fluffy and i fell in love with his hair. Only because it was a part of him.

Taking my hand away, i went to my bag and grabbed some clothes. I went back to the bathroom and ran a bath as i went to look for my iHome and my iPhone. Finding it, i saw my bath was full and i filled it with bubbles and i closed the bath room door.

Shedding my clothes, i stepped into the steaming hot tub and felt my skin flush with the temperature. Looking down at my iPhone, i pressed play and music bubbled out. Listening to Skylar Grey, i sinked into the tub and singed my self.

"So maybe i'm a masochist. I try to run, but i don't want to ever leave-"

"Til the walls are going up, in smoke with all, are memories." said a soft singing voice. I raised my head and blushed deeply to see Stavi sitting on the toliet, looking down at me. His mouth twitching softly. "Nice voice."

"Thank you!" i squealed as i grabbed the curtain of the tub and pulled it around me. I felt myself blush even harder as he laughed at me.

"Did i make embarrassed?"

I nodded, like he could see me. "Yes, you did!" i squealed. Why am i squealing still? He laughed at me again and i peaked out at him. He looked down at me and i glared slightly. "Why are you in here?"

"To make sure you don't drown while you take your bath."

"A few mintues ago, you were sleep."

"When i felt your hand in my hair, i woke up and waited till i heard you settled for me to come in."

"Pervert." i muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing," i whispered.

"Do you like me?" he asked out of the blue. I looked at him fast and blushed so hard, my cheeks started to hurt. His eyes gleamed with what would be pity and happiness. As if both of the emotions was colliding together and hurting him.

I knew i liked him. So i mine as well tell him. "Yeah," i answered softly. "I like you alot."

He came to me and kissed my forehead. His lips soft and moist. "I like you to, Riley." And with one more kiss on my forehead, i saw him leave and i looked at his butt. Ohh, what a nice butt.