Thirteen: Going on a date- part1

Riley POV

I tried my best to grab the right dress his mother told me. I couldn't find anything to match with it besides my all blue converses. But would that look sort of wrong with the type of dress i had on. 

I was wearing a strapless, pale white dress. Well, that's what the tag said on it. It complimented my slender figure and curves too.It's length was at the edge of my calf. My shoulder felt almost too pale to my skin but with the little tan i got over the weekend, i felt a bit more confident about it. I was glad i had to add a little color to it. Azure ribbon at the waist and the azure six inch heels. I couldn't believe i was put in heels. Stavi's mother thought it would be better to dress like a girl and wear up to the part. 

I looked at my reflection and brought the gold ring Stavi gave me. I smiled at his slightly blushing red face as he handed me the ring in a box and told me it was for our date, i was glade and took it. And yesterday, he gave me this bright gold necklace said something in a differnt language that had me looking in confusion. It was French, saying, "Dans mon de princesse." 

"Riley! Are you done sweety?" asked his mother. I put in dimond earrings that hung softly away from my neck.  

"Yes!" i called back and walked to his door. I sighed softly and took a deep breathe as i opened the door. His mother gasped as his sister began to smile brightly. I felt self consicous and began to reject what i was wearing. "I'm going to go change..." i mumbled hurridedly. 

"No, don't dare." I looked on my right to see Stavi. Why did he have to come here now. I blushed deply and began to cover up as i backed up to the door but my hand couldn't find the door knob. I blushed even deeper as he got closer to me and loomed over me with his face close to mines. Looking over me steadily. Noticing his eyes rest on the necklace, i covered it  and began to push him away. "Move Stavi, your mom still here," i whispered. 

He lifted his head and his mouth was to my ear. "No, they left already."

I looked up at him and decided to look around, he was right. They did leave us alone, before out date. I looked back at him and softly said, "You ready to go, Stavi?" 

"Yes," he smiled nicely and took my hand. Pulling behind him, i let go to go get my jacket and put it back in his hands. 

I feel this date is going to be awesome for both of us. 

______

Aye!!!! another late update i've decided to feel. Awesome, your not mad at me, our you?And Annehathaway as Riley.