Five: Testing the waters

(Continues in Stavi POV)

I went back to the room i find Riley wasn't back. I sat up half i the night, thinking of her. She wasn't as evil looking as the the rest of the monsters here.

She was so small. Just tiny enough to carry around like a doll but big enough to be to my chest. She looked the same, i suppose, if she pose to be my mate.

I sighed, for the first time here, showing emotion was negatory. It would make the therapist have a permanent stay. It would make special doctors stay and take tests on me. It doesn't really feel right to be here anyways.

It was around 12:50 pm when Riley came back to the room. She sat on her bed and looked in my eyes. Total surprise in her eyes. Oh, my eyes were still azure blue. Well, let her see the real me.

"Where did you go?" i asked softly. I looked into her blue grey eyes and she frowned a bit.

"I didn't know but i wondered the halls to meet Leslie," i held back a growl. I was surprise i could get a bit angry at that. "Then i meet this tall, scruffy guy named Taylor." her eyes looked thoughtful.

I let out a smaller snarl at him. Even if he wasn't in the room, i still hated him. I could smell my scent and his. Taylor smelled like wet dog, even if he is a werewolf.

"What else?" i growled. Feeling foolish for this.

"Nothing much just talked about my problems." she shrugged softly.

Riley POV

I was shocked to see Stavi pitch red eyes was now azure blue eyes. It was kinder, sweeter, nicer and even a bit......inhuman. Stavi looked even more handsome.

"What kind of problems?" he asked.

"Why are you asking me?" i snapped. My eyes flashing to his angrily. He was still calm, his azure orbs filled with inflicted emotions.

"Because i thought you would need a friend," he suggested. His shoulder shrugged up at me and i knew he was full of shít.

I got up and glared at him. "I don't need friends at this point," i sneered. And I closed the curtain and i was rue i heard a soft chuckle.

"Don't us monsters need friendship," he said softly. I opened the curtain a little and looked into his azure eyes.

"I'm not a monster," i whispered. "I'm just a normal teen with too many problems, Stavi." And with a fat tear rolled down on my face, "i'm just normal as the rest." And i closed the curtain.

"Why would you be a monster anyway?" he asked.

I just gave a soft laugh and let the tears roll down. "You don any to know."