Twelve: His past

Stavi POV

As i said beforehand, i have a hard time asking Riley to anything. So when it comes to asking her out, I was scared.

She was out of the tub now. Her long hair still dropping with water droplets. Her body covered in a normal tee and regular jean. She was blushing. So when i looked into her eyes, i tried to make her feel better.

"Wanna hug?" i asked as nicely as i could. That got her blushing wayyyy more than expected. She shook her head and sat beside me.

Without warning, she pushed me down and i was sitting in front of her. Her legs on the side of my shoulders as i looked to glare at her. All she do was blush and start messing with my hair.

"I wan to know more about you." she said while i was about to doze off.

"Hmm..." i answered back.

"Will you tell me more about yourself?" she asked.

I nodded, sighing softly. "I'd tell you anything," i responded back truthfully.

"Do you still feel like a rogue?"

I shook my head. "Since meeting you, i feel my sanity back. Along with the buried feelings."

"Do you still like killing?"

"No, i don't. I repulse it."

"How were you before you became a rogue?"

He question caught me off guard. While her hands still played, i was stiff a bit. Feeling lost of some sort but i'll tell her anyway.

"I was a normal twenty one year old man. I knew my family was vampires. And at the age twenty, i was pose to get my first taste of animal blood. But it dont work like that. The monster in me wanted something else. It wanted human blood." I paused for a small fraction. Wondering her reaction, looking up, she was looking down at me in awe. Noo..... don't look at me with that expression. It hurts, Riley.

"But when it was given human blood, it repelled it and i became a rogue. I was stuck in the he old curse of rogues. My family being of noble blood, never in their centuries have they had a rogue as a family member. It disappointed my father and mother terribly. They sent me away, so i could get help, so i could become their son again. But the doctors all said the same......" i drawled.

"And what was that? What was it, Stavi?" ohhh like it when you say my name.

"If i found my mate, i would turn back to normal."

I looked up at her and i found it was happy. Surprisingly, joyfully happy complete with we crocked smile of hers. "Soo... Your saying I'm your mate?" She questioned.

"Yes." I got up and went down to my knees. Grabbing her face into my hands, looking deep into her eyes as they sparkled. And I kissed her. Kissed her full luscious lips of her.

Goodness this is amazing.

Riley POV

He kissed me. The heat i his lips. The touch of his hand on my face. The searing lightness i felt when he looked into my eyes. It felt like i was getting my heart pulled out before i could even notice it.

He kissed deeper. I guess he was waiting on me to respond. I kissed back softly, wrapping my hands around his shoulders, pulling him close. My lips moving to there own rhythm.

Willing his mouth to open, i had to pull back because i was losing my breathe faster as we kissed. Moving away to look in his azure eyes. They glittered with happiness. His mouth pulling into a gorgeous smile i never saw him give me before.

"Wanna go on a date with me?" he asked. His lips red, his cheeks red. By the way, i blushed deeply, and looked away. Nodding, smiled with him.

"Yeah, I'll go on a date with you."