Ten: He saved me

(Continues Riley Pov)

The wolf guy came back every other hour to mock me. To make my hopes that was restored, falter again. It was hard enough not to think of Stavi just up and leaving me, but him to mock me was cruel.

It was becoming dawn i was scared. He told me he was pose to come at dawn. That Stavi had to make a deal with him to let me go. I just don't want anyone hurt. Especially Stavi.

Sighing as i heard the crunch of leaves. I lifted my head and rolled my neck. My arms was stiff as was my legs. I couldn't pee since i wasn't given anything to pee by or in. I was hungry but they wouldn't get me nothing to eat.

As the crunch got close, i opened my eyes and glared at the figure standing up to a height i remember dearly. Even the tossle of his hair reminded me of.....

"Stavi?" i called out in a weak call. His body came in full stance and i felt his eyes on mines. Azure blue was looking back at me. His mouth pulling into relief. I was relieved. "Stavi!" I called out.

"Shh," he whispered softly and unlocked the chains on my wrist. Pulling my hands to the front and i felt a twinge. It made me wince. And because of that, Stavi picked me up and carried me back softly back to the house.

"Stavi?" i whispered as i looked up at him. He looked down at me softly and i knew it was for me.

"Yes."

"I knew you would save me," i mumbled as i fell asleep slowly. Snuggling closer to him, i knew I was feeling more that a friendship. It felt like he was connecting to me on a different level.

"Yeah," he whispered softly. His face nuzzling my cheek as he bent down slowly. His breathe was fanning my face softly, heating it up nicely. "I'd always come to save you, Riles." and his lips touched mines.

Stavi POV

I pressed my lips to hers. She responded by kissing back on me. I couldn't tell of it was due to the sleepiness or the kidnapping, but i was glad she accepted my kiss. It was of been devastating if she rejected her mate. It would of been devastating to me, if she rejected it.

Pulling back slowly, i felt her open her eyes dazedly for a moment and closed them again. I liked her like this.

Coming back to the house, i explained everything as i held Riley in my arms. Taking her to my room, I laid her on the bed and she shifted to have one hand on mines. I smiled softly.

When i began to take her hand away, se clutched at me. Feeling her body heave a great whimper, i couldn't leave her like this.

Climbing up next to her, she curled her body into mines and rested her head on my chest. Contentment fell over me. The feeling of your mate next to you is incredible. I couldn't stop thinking wether or not she felt the same way. I'll just have to find out tomorrow.