Fifteen - Never Leave

Stavi POV

When i told them she was my girlfriend, they said nothing else. I looked down at Riley, just to make sure she was okay. But on her right side, she was forming a bruise on her face. I frowned deeply.

Taking her back home, I placed her on the bed. She sat there. Silent. I just sighed and went to find an ice pack for her swollen cheeks.

Finding them in the freezer, I went back to the room and held it to her face. I gave her a kind look as she averted my eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her. She seemed lost in her own world wind of emotions because suddenly, she just started crying.

Pulling her into my arms, I kept her close and cooed her to stop. Crying over a family like that is wrong. Crying over them is even more wrong.

She shouldn't be crying at all.

"It's going to be okay," I whispered. "I'm here."

"Are you?" she mumbled. I pulled her back and she was looking with worry and sadness. "Are you going to stay with me?"

I nodded, gently knocking my forehead against hers. "I wouldn't leave you if I were the only way you'd ever stay alive."

She nodded solemnly. Leaning into my chest and slowly falling asleep.

(LONNNNNNNG OVERDUE. but hey. Watever tho. Small chappie for the slowly updating.)