Woo

A/N: Don't forget to vote, follow me and leave a few comments!

Recovery, Week 4

I sat on the edge of my bed for a little while in silence. Just staring at the walls. This was it. Mama was coming today. I had slept in longer than usual, long enough for Nicki to be gone by the time I woke up.

I knew she had to go, she was a busy woman after all. Her record company had finally told her that it was time to get back to work, which meant more time in the studio and making media appearances, which also meant less time to come and see me. However, she promised to call me when she had free time.

I missed her. She wasn't here to calm me down or reassure me. I picked up the telephone up next to me and dialed Mel's number.

"Sup, bitch." I rolled my eyes. She could be such a character when she wanted to.

"Not even a good morning?" I said.

"Good morning for what, ho? It's 3:45 in the afternoon!" She justified.

"Oh yeah, you're right," I turned my head to look at the alarm clock on my night stand, "it is three forty-five." I laughed.

"Wait a second! Three forty- shit I gotta go! Mama Fenty! I'm going to be late!" I slammed the phone down on the receiver. How could I get up only 10 minutes before my visitation appointment?

I jumped off of the bed and ran into the bathroom faster than Usain Bolt, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and halted to a stop in front of my closet all in one swift motion. Raas! Four minutes had gone by already!

My eyes scanned for something, anything, I could just toss on. Finally, they settled on an oversized black sweatshirt, a pair of socks, and a pair of Fenty Fur slippers in black that I had collaborated with Puma to release. They hadn't hit the market yet, though. Nobody else had them besides me since they pushed the release date to after my rehabilitation was over.

I jogged over to the front door and flung it open and stepped outside

I jogged over to the front door and flung it open and stepped outside. The sun's rays blinded before I could even step out.

"Fuck that!" I cursed, and picked my sunglasses off of the kitchen countertop.

****
"I made it!" I burst through the door to the room my mother would be visiting me in.

My mother sat at one of the chairs next to the table.

"And only seven minutes late." She said, looking down at her watch.

"Mama-" I couldn't even finish mc sentence. My words were caught in the back of my throat. I started to take a step towards her, but I couldn't move anymore.

"Nuh worries, child. Mi a ramp wid yuh." She smiled. I felt relief wash over me. She was only joking. Nicki was right, everything was going to be fine.