Rude Boy

A/N: make sure to vote, comment, and follow me. check out my other stories soon. 20 comments = update by 7/19 (tuesday!) This chapter might be a little confusing so if  you have any questions then just PM me.

2 Months Later

"Damn." I breathed silently. It felt weird to be back. To be on the outside. The early morning air was as cold as ice. It stung my cheeks and ears red but I didn't care.  I was finally done. I'd really pulled through it without any fuck ups. I was screaming for joy on the inside and couldn't wait to see my family.

Omiscient

She was stood outside of the black, heavily tinted Bentley her body guard and driver had picked her up in, waiting for the private jet Nicki was coming to pick Robyn up in. Of course, Robyn was offered her own transportation, but declined, and decided to take the trip with her. After all, they hadn't seen each other since their little beach brawl.

Robyn pressed her back against the car. She was just a smidge bit anxious, but ready for what was to come. Finally, they saw the familiar figure in the sky and heard the soft hum of the motor that came along with it.

Her body guard motioned for Robyn to follow him, and brought her into the elevator located at the bottom of the garage they were in. They stepped inside and he pressed the button that took them to the highest floor, which was the roof, where the heliport was located.

"So," he turned and smiled at the Bajan beauty, "how does it feel?"

"Honestly," she chuckled, "it's crazy. I don't even know how to explain it. I'm just glad to be back."

"That's great to hear." He nodded politely. The elevator dinged and they exited. They walked toward the private jet and all the while Robyn's heart was beating so fast that she thought it was going to burst out of her chest. Two large men exited the jet first.

They stood on either side of the aircraft, arms folded. Their dark sunglasses and clothing made a statement, it was obvious they were body guards as well.

"All clear Ms. Minaj." One said, while pressing down on the earpiece. The other one held open the door for her as she slowly stepped out.

Robyn couldn't believe the beauty before her. She was so beautiful, even more than the last time she saw her, which was two months ago. She turned to look back at her body guard, Reggie. He stood a few feet behind her and simply nodded.

She finally stood in front of Nicki. The shorter girl put her hands to her mouth in astonishment and gasped. Robyn smiled widely. "Hey... Midget." Robyn greeted her slyly.

Nicki held back tears of joy and softly socked Robyn in the arm. "I told your ass don't call me that, balloon head."

"I, uh, I missed you." Robyn said shyly.

"I know." She giggled, "you ready?"

"Yep." She nodded. Reggie appeared beside the two girls and produced all of Robyn's luggage, everything she had packed when she was at rehab, and handed it to Nicki's men.

"Okay. Let's go then." She grinned. The body guards put Robyn's luggage into the loading part of the jet. She quickly gave Reggie a hug and thanked him for his time before climbing in after Nicki and taking a seat beside her at a table accompanied with two cushioned seats.

They looked at each other for a couple of moments before hugging the other tightly. "It's been so long, Robyn." Nicki sniffed.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"It feels like it's been forever." I agreed.

"I missed you. A lot. Like, a lot, a lot." She confessed, blushing. She stared into my eyes deeply and put her hand on top of mine. "But tell me about everything. How was the rest of your treatment?" She snapped out of her daze.