Anaconda

Comment, vote, etc for that update!

Omniscient

As Meek started towards Nicki's tour bus he could barely hold back his giddiness. He was a hood nigga and rarely let his emotions show, but this time he couldn't help it. He had finally gotten his big break. He had gone from battle rapping and doing break ins in Philly to going on tour with Nicki Minaj in Los Angeles. All of his hard work had really paid off. He was already grateful enough to get signed to Rick Ross's label, but now he had really made it. His mother would be proud. Being on tour was enough, but the big difference was that he would be on tour with the perfect, beautiful Nicki Minaj.

He was doing what every man wished he could do. Meek felt special. A few days ago Meek got the call to let him know who he'd be going on tour with. When his manager told him it was Nicki, he jumped out of bed and headed straight to the barbershop and the mall. He had to look right for her. Of course, he had a little crush on the Trinidadian rapper. What man didn't? He wanted to make his move.

Surely the beauty didn't have a boyfriend. Because if she did he would have been seen pictures of them together. What man could resist showing off Nicki? He was positive she was single so he was on a mission to make her his.

He was in a great mood this morning. Nothing could bring his mood down. He was on his way to meet the Nicki Minaj. He shoved his hands into his front pockets to keep them from shaking. He approached the steps to the tour bus and opened up the door. There were managers sitting down, and cooks bringing in food. The atmosphere was a little more busier than he had anticipated.

Nicki was on the phone with someone. He didn't know what to do, so he just stood like an awkward misplaced tree. People rushed around him, catering to Ms. Minaj's every wishes. It was as if they didn't notice him. They continued to work and tidy up around him. Finally, after what seemed like forever, Nicki finally looked up from her phone and looked at him. Then she looked around and at him again.

"Can I help you?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Uh..." he didn't know what to say. He was supposed to be smooth but she was just so beautiful.

"Oh you must be the delivery boy! You're kind of late." She said.

"I'm uh-"

"Well where's my Chinese food?" She furrowed her brows.

He continued to stutter. Nicki's eyes went wide.

"Okaaaay." She drew out.

"Security! I think another crazed fan snuck onto the bus!" She called out.

Security rushed toward to the front of the bus promptly. Meek raised his hands in surrender. "No, no! I'm not a crazed fan I'm your new tour buddy! My name is Meek." He exclaimed.

"Oh." Nicki murmured, "well in that case, welcome aboard!" She smiled at him.

She engulfed him into a hug. Meek felt his heart rate speed up and a smile form on his face. Maybe she would like him after all. The hug only lasted a second. Meek couldn't enjoy it for as long as he wanted to, as Nicki's phone began to ring. She let go of him quickly and scampered over to it.

She looked at the phone and her face lit up. Differently from when she had smiled at Meek. Like someone important was calling her.

She answered. "Hey baby."

"Wassup Onika, what you doin'?" The voice asked. She began to take her conversation elsewhere, to the back of the bus, for more privacy.

Nicki audibly chuckled. "The same thing I was doing when you called thirty minutes ago!"