Loyal

Sorry this one is so short, but I had a notebook full of notes and plans I had for the story and it got misplaced so I kind of just had to improvise what this chapter was going to be about.

Anyone who's reading my other story "Know Yourself" its just been updated so check it out! Also if yall could give my newest story a read that I just published, its another Rihnika story & its called "In Too Deep" please give it a read!! Thanks guys

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"You hardly ever do interviews, you must be in a good ass mood." Mel commented.

I looked at her through my iPad's screen and grinned broadly. My facial expression was a reply in itself; words were not needed at this point.

"So, tell me how everything went."

"Okay, well, I asked-" I began to say.

"No, no, no, start from the very beginning, Robyn. Don't leave shit out, I want description, detail!" She demanded. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, Mel. Okay, so after the video shoot I was just in such a good mood. I figured that if I was going to do it, it should be now, since she's going on tour today, if I'd waited I would have had to ask her a few months later and I didn't want that. Y'know I'm inpatient, M. So, I head over to the O'Gara exotic cars dealership over on Pico Boulevard. I pick up a Bugatti for myself, gold of course, and I spot this shimmering pink one. I knew she'd love it. So I bought that one too." I shrugged and continue, with Mel giving me the occasional head nod or mhm to let me know that she was listening.

"Then, I get both cars over to her crib, music blasting, and I'm doing donuts on the front of her house. Long story short I give her the keys to the pink car after she done beatin' my ass and ask her if she's with me forreal. She says yes, like I knew she would, and then we race. And I torched her ass." I finish the story.

"So ya'll date now?" Mel asked, looking down at me skeptically.

"Duh."

"Hmm." She hummed. Mel had seen excited to know about what happened between Nicki and I earlier, but now it was as if her entire mood had changed.

"What da fuck does that mean? Shouldn't you be saying 'Ooh, I'm so happy for you, Rob, I'm proud of you!'" I imitated her voice.

"I am happy for you, and you already know that I'm most definitely proud of you. Don't ever cross that line with me. Everything I say or do is in your best interest, whether you like it or not. Anyway, I was just going to say that I think that this is moving a little too fast. You know how you get Robyn, you're a different person when you start... when you start to- I don't even know what to call it," She stuttered "just promise me that whatever happens, you won't lose your head?"

"I guess. But you act like I don't-" I quickly cut myself off. I was about to say that Mel acts as if I can't take care of myself, but then I remembered that I had given her many reasons before in the past to make her think so.

I had only just gotten out of rehab, and she was right. I was taking things a little fast. But I've always been that kind of person. Moving things slow has never appealed to me, even as a child. My younger brothers, Rorrey and Rajad were much more milder than myself. I had always been the spice of the family, quick tempered, fast paced, and quick to act before thinking, all of the characteristics my father held and during my development as a child, passed onto me. I remember one of my high school teachers categorizing me as "feral" at a parent-teacher conference, most likely a nod toward my outlandish behavior. Mel had been the same too, but over the course of the past few months, had increasingly simmered down. I wonder a little bit about my best friend.