What's My Name?

Warning: Issa dirty chapter 🌚

Omniscient

"What's the deal with you and Chris McCracky?" One of Robyn's bodyguards, Tony asked.

"I don' like dat nigga." She simply replied, flicking her finished roach into an ashtray.

"Ten minutes till showtime, Robyn!" Her manager shouted through the door after knocking.

Hair and makeup did their last finishing touches while wardrobe fitted Robyn with the outfit she would be wearing. All of the team members scrambled around for anything else that might be needed last minute, and when they were done they looked proudly at the creation that was Robyn.

"Do I smell like smoke?" Robyn asked Melissa.

Her best friend leaned forward and sniffed all around her. She ranked of weed. There was never a time when Robyn didn't. However, there was no point in her telling her this.

"Nah, ya good." Melissa clapped her on the back.

Robyn thanked her friend and then headed out on stage when she heard her cue.

"... and let's give a warm welcome to Rihanna!"

Love On the Brain played through the speakers as she walked onto the stage. She hugged Ellen before taking a seat in the plush white sofa chair.

 She hugged Ellen before taking a seat in the plush white sofa chair

"It is so nice to see you again, Rihanna. And can I just say, you are looking gorgeous!" Ellen gushed.

"Thank you, thank you. Such a pleasure to see you too, Ellen." Robyn complemented her.

"So I have a couple of questions to ask you, only the questions aren't from me. They're from the audience." Ellen explained. The crowd whooped when they heard themselves being mentioned.

Robyn chuckled, "Okay, that sounds fun. How do we start?"

"You're going to pick a random audience member. They all have their own questions individually. When they ask the question, you respond. Simple but fun."

"Okay. Hmmmm," the audience screamed as Robyn surveyed each of their faces. She wasn't sure who to pick first. Then she settled on a woman wearing a pink dress, "you, I like your outfit." She smiled, pointing at her.

A microphone was delivered to her by one of Ellen's staff.
"Oh my god I'm going to cry Rihanna just spoke to me!"

Robyn laughed. "Don't be scared, what's ya question?"

"Okay my question is: are you seeing anyone?"