Truffle Butter Part 1

A/N: tbh this a little ass update, I know, I ain't shit 🌚 but there's a second part to it

Present

"An' dat was the first time Onika ever popped dat pussy for me." Robyn's green eyes flickered over to Meek, who sat across from her in the plush sofa with his crusty palms gripping his gun and a frown planed on his face. Robyn responded with laughter.

***

"You inspired me last night." Robyn said, grinning.

Nicki's eyebrow cocked, "how?"

"I wrote dis song. It's called 'Sex With Me.'" Nicki could hear Robyn finishing her sentence with a chuckle from the other end.

Onika's cheeks became pigmented with a bright crimson color. She couldn't figure out what to say in response.

Robyn could tell her girlfriend was flustered, but paid it no mind. She was actually going to be cutting the conversation short. She had a surprise for Nicki.

"Look baby, mi gotta go, sunglasses campaign wit' Dior." Robyn made an excuse.

Nicki furrowed her brows. "Didn't that already come out?"

Robyn shrugged. "It's another one. Bye baby, mi talk to ya soon." Robyn ended the FaceTime call. Nicki was just days away from her first tour stop. She had still been panicking about her and Meek's duet song not being finished.

Her production team had at least a dozen singers send in their mix of the song, but none of them sounded right. Nicki was about ready to give up, but she couldn't disappoint her Barbz. She prayed that something would come soon.

Right now, their tour buses were stopped near Texas. Their first show was due in Dallas. Robyn had been FaceTiming Nika in the car. The only thing Nicki didn't know was her true destination. Robyn was on her way to her private jet's storage. She would be taking a flight from Los Angeles to Dallas, Texas in just a half hour.  In one of her bags of luggage, she possessed her MacBook, which held the sound file of the song she produced with Chris. After having the song mixed, cut, and edited, it was perfect, and Robyn knew it would be the key to relieving all of Nicki's music-related stress.

Robyn spent the remainder of the ride to the storage texting Mel and imagining to how Nicki would react upon her arrival. Mel was now a stunning five months pregnant. Her progress was stellar and quick. She still couldn't believe she was due to be an aunt in just under four months. She would be welcoming little Rob into the world soon.

Upon arrival, after being cleared to board the jet, which was being stored at an air base where many other celebrities chose to keep their planes and jets, she boarded the aircraft with help from security

Upon arrival, after being cleared to board the jet, which was being stored at an air base where many other celebrities chose to keep their planes and jets, she boarded the aircraft with help from security. After her luggage was settled in, her pilot declared them ready to fly.

Next stop, Dallas, Robyn thought to herself.

It felt foreign to be on the flight all alone, but she managed. Robyn fell asleep after minutes of being in the jet. When she awoke from her slumber, they had landed. Security was off the plane already waiting for her with her luggage in tow and escorted her to the car she had ordered. It was the afternoon when she had departed from Los Angeles, but now that she was here in Dallas, it was nearing the evening.

The southern sun shone brightly enough on the car for Robyn to tell her driver to turn on the air. One security van drove in front of them, another behind them. The ride to the hotel was one filled with nerves. The singer was on her way to the Ritz-Carlton, a luxury hotel in Dallas. From there, she would settle in and prepare for the next day, when she would surprise Nicki.