Truffle Butter Part 2

A/N:! Hello everybody. So I read this story all the way from the beginning and I realized it's been a year (officially in august) since I started this story. Soooo therefore I felt like I owed you all something. Comments about Kehlani: some of y'all are like well where the fuck is she 🕵🏿 Gotta trust me y'all she's in here okay 😭

I can't give an exact amount but Lani will be here in at least 3-5 more chapters, just because I don't wanna rush it and be like some of these authors on here where a bunch of twists come too fast and it reads like a cheesy movie.

Major key tho: this is where shit is gonna start to turn wild, so keep y'all's eyeballs peeled 👀 okay

"Princess." The taller girl leaned down to whisper into her girlfriend's ear. Onika felt a presence behind her immediately, and the warm breath on the backside of her head sent goosebumps up and down her skin. Onika sensed the voice's familiarity and spun around quickly.

Robyn watched with a large grin on her face as Onika's expression went from confusion, shock, and happiness all within a matter of milliseconds.

"Robby!" Onika exclaimed, enveloping Robyn into a large hug.

All of Nicki's management and team had stopped to watch the two lovers reunite. The scene was that filled with warmth and passion, and they could all feel it too. The space occupied with aw's and ooh's and a short applause after the two connected in a long awaited kiss.

Everyone was watching, yes everyone, including the long forgotten Meek. He stood in a corner behind everyone else. He peeked through the mass of heads surrounding the couple and was met with disbelief when he saw the two lip-locked.

Suddenly, he began to put two and two together. Onika couldn't be gay, Meek thought to himself. There was no way. She just dated Chris Brown. And as far as he knew, Onika was head over heels for some nigga called Rob that she stayed up late night on the tour bus talking to. Rob would always FaceTime her, Rob would always have flowers sent to the bus.

Of course, Meek never got to see mystery man's face, but Rob would always-

wait a minute.

Meek paused his thoughts.

Rob was Robyn.

This whole time, Nicki was talking to a female. Meek didn't know how to feel. Their relationship was not real. It couldn't be. Two females? That didn't work. Ever. Like any man, Meek enjoyed the sight of two pretty girls kissing, but he was never one to believe a real relationship could ever work between the same sex. It wasn't right.

"Missed ya, princess." Robyn said, clasping Nicki's hand with her own.

Nicki couldn't even look Robyn into her strong, glaring green eyes. She was just too nervous, far too giddy.

"Ms. Maraj, studio time in twenty!" One of the production team members shouted.

Robyn glanced at Nicki. She was so short, so cute, and so unaware of the surprise Robyn had in store for her. She couldn't help but chuckle.

Nicki held onto Robyn, moving around excitedly as if she was a child with her parent going to go pick out her favorite toy at a store. Nicki had a death grip on her girlfriend's hand.

"Damn, Nik. Ya cyaan let loose a lil, mi nah leaving no time soon baby." Robyn exasperated.

Nicki smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I just can't believe you're here!" She jumped with excitement.