Chapter 11

Lovies, how are you? I have to say that I'm not so well. I'm alone in a creepy house that makes creepy noises. Perfect, I guess, for a horror story. The picture above is not mine but I do like it. Hope your day was and is filled with merriment! 。^‿^。

"Just wait to get you home..."

Katsu steps toward me. I flinch away from him, thinking he's going to hit me like he does with his mother. I still can't comprehend

Instead, he crushes his lips against mine. Surprised, I take a step back but both his arms wrap tightly around me, one resting around my neck the other around my waist. His kiss is angry and hungry unlike in the make out session I had with that drunk guy a few minutes ago. Katsu grips my neck in an almost painful way, drawing me ever closer to him. He picks me up so only the tips of my sneakers touch the balcony. Backing his head up a little so he can lean his forehead on mine he kisses my nose softly.

"What the f*ck did I tell you not to do?" His harsh tone completely contradicts his face. Katsu's eyes are gentle as they gaze into my fearful ones.

"You..you told..." I shudder. Slowly, Katsu's hand on my neck tightens until my breathing becomes labored.

"I told you not to go outside."Katsu angles his head slightly like a dog. He squints at me, the only indication on his face that he's mad. "Where are you?"

"I'm...outside." I choke out. After I said this his hand squeezes painfully.He uses the hand on my neck to tilt my head up, exposing my neck. I have to look down my nose to see him.

"After everything, why do you insist on disobeying me!" He slaps me across the face. It wasn't very hard but the fact that he would hit me over something so trivial scared me. What's he going do when I do something major?

Grabbing my face in both his hands, Katsu scowls at me. I bring my hands up to my chest as a weak barrier between us. Maybe I can duck underneath his arms back into the party he won't be able to find me.

I look up into his face to find a malicious smirk. "I think a punishment is in order." My heart plummets as I could only think that a punishment from Katsu is going to be painful. Clearly enjoying my fright, Katsu pulls his hands away to grab something from his pocket. Not wasting another second I duck down low and use the railing behind me to push off into the doorway of the balcony.

"GET BACK HERE NOW, (Y/N)!"

I race pass grinding teenagers and drunk twenty years olds. I'm making much more progress than the first time I tried to get through them. Over the loud music and screaming girls I can still make out Katsu's angry yelling. If he catches me now what will he do to me? I shake my head. I can't let him ever catch me.

I take the stairs two at a time and finally reach the mansion's maze. I didn't mean to run out the back way but I wasn't really paying attention. Without hesitation, I quickly make my way inside it. I take random turns until I make it to the center, only marked by the giant lion fountain in a large clearing. Katsu isn't yelling anymore. I think I lost him in the crowd. My shoulders sag in relief and I sit at the base of the fountain. I'll just hang out here until morning. It will give me time to think about where I'm going to live now because I'm never returning to the cursed neighborhood again.

My ears perk up at a sudden slow hum that seems to be coming from somewhere inside the maze. I tell myself that it's just from the music in the mansion but the hum turns into a haunting lullaby. I can just barely hear Katsu's voice to my left. How did he find me?

"Oh, (Y/n)? Where is my little (Y/n)? I know you're here." He sings to me. My breathing becomes short and I feel like my head is made of lead. No, no, no! Not here. This has to be the worst time for one of my panic attacks. My chest is heavy and feels caved-in.