Chapter 13

Hiya, Lovies! Things came up? Was I tired? My family member was sick? Honestly, I don't have an excuse for my lateness (;・∀・). Don't yell at me, please! (*'-`*)

Katsu P.O.V

"Aren't you two adorable," I say through clenched teeth. May hits the beds headboard in an attempt to get as far away from me as possible. (Y/n) lays next to her, unconscious. A frightened look marring her sleeping face.

"How...? How..?" May slips off the bed onto the floor. She subtly lays her hand on the bathroom door handle, waiting for an opportunity to dash in. without hesitation, I unsheath the knife from my side. A bead of fresh blood drips down onto the white bedspread I catch it. Watching May, I lick the stain off my fingers. Fresh dog blood. I'd never killed an animal bigger than a cat before but it was no more difficult. It was trying to keep it from screeching that I had trouble with. A wide grin splits my face at the memory. I rush at May, keeping eye contact as I plunge the same knife deep in her abdomen, cutting past connective tissue and fleshy organs alike.

Gasping like a fish out of water. May holds onto my arm either to keep her from falling or in a weak attempt to pull the knife out, I don't know. I feel her lips at my ear.

"She may be 'yours' but remember: she wanted me."

Her words surprise me. Usually someone's last words would be begging me to stop or cursing me to Hell. Except, as I look into May's eyes; at her fading spirit in them, she is serene. I push her off my shoulder as if she burned me. I roll her under the bed, careful the blood doesn't streak across the carpet. I wipe the excess blood on my knife on her t-shirt before standing up again.

"(Y/n) is confused. She doesn't know what she needs or wants now. But she will. She will realize I'm her everything."

The adrenaline has made me delirious with excitement. My chest moves up and down with my heavy breathing. I can feel either sweat or blood run down my cheeks and neck. When I look back at my sleeping Princess on the bed my body can't help but get more excited. She looks perfect lying against with the heavenly white pillows and sheets. Her hair splayed out in a halo around her head. (If you don't have hair then ignore!) It's hard to imagine that just seconds ago she kissing someone else.

My anger is broken when I hear the sound of shouting outside the room. I know I can't just walk out with (Y/n) without being noticed now. I've wasted too much time on May. Thank goodness (Y/n) passed out when she did or my plan would have been ruined.

Looking around the bedroom I spot doors leading to a small porch in the gardens. I shrug my shoulders. It's my only option. Swifty grabbing (Y/n) in my arms I carry her bridal style to the doors. I quietly open the doors and slip out to the driveway. My old pickup truck sits a few paces down the driveway in the forest. I'd covered it the best I could with fallen branches and bushes but some of the faded yellow paint is still visible. I plan to steal a more inconspicuous one when we leave the state. (Y/n) stirs slightly as I gingerly place her in the bed of the truck. After a second of, though, I take my belt off and tie her hands together to the headrest in front of her. I got my windows tinted but just in case, I throw a blanket over her hands so if someone looks in it will just look like a blanket hanging off the seat. The thought of (Y/n) tied up and unconscious in my truck send shivers down my spine. I caress her face. Such beauty. Kissing both her cheeks quickly before climbing into the driver's seat. My truck is semi-silent as I race to the end of the driveway.

A distant cry of police sirens tells me that I have to hurry more than I already am. (Y/n) murmurs in her sleep. I know she's about to wake up and freak out.

"What?....May?...Where?" I don't look back but I do smile. When she realizes that I'm here she'll become so flustered.

There's a pause; a second of silence then she starts screaming and crying. My mouth pops open. I was not expecting that. I turn a little in my seat to find (Y/n) looking at me, tears covering her flushed face. She struggles against her restraints. I click my tongue in annoyance.