∆ 1b. Princess ∆

Outfit (picture on side/top)
••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••

Third person

Ashton was at Calum's house, watching him play FIFA. Ashton wasn't a big fan, so he laid across the couch with his feet resting on Calum's lap. Ashton hadn't brought up the other night, well so far, because he felt that he didn't need to. There was nothing really important about it, at least to him there wasn't. But, he wanted to text the number from Princess.

Calum kind of wanted to point out the fact that he fucked a guy and didn't know it. But, he didn't because he knew that Ashton would get pissed if he said so.

"Okay, so, remember that party you threw last week?" Ashton asked. He looked up from his very intense game of Words with Friends against his mother.

"Uh, yeah...why?

"Well, I got a number, and I was thinkin' about texting her."

Calum smirked. "Go ahead."

"Why're you smiling?"

"Uh, I just scored, s'all," he stammered.

"No you didn't...you're still losing by three." Ashton furrowed his eyebrows at his younger friend.

"Anyways," Calum enunciated. He licked his lips while stating, "I also found someone at that party...he's weird though, so I'm not sure if I'll see him again. He is sexy and he was good in bed-"

"Oh, you did fuck him!"

"Uh, yeah."

"What does he look like?"

"He's like dirty blonde, and he's pasty, like Luke. Maybe whiter. But, his ass was round and big and-"

"Ugh, Cal! I don't give a shit about his ass. Is he nice?" Ashton pulled his legs into a crisscrossed position. His hands let his phone go, making it fall in between his legs. He rested his palms face down on his ankles. "Not...body wise...personality."

"Do you honestly think that while I was pounding into his tight little asshole I was having a deep conversation with'm about the stars and the fucking universe? No. I wasn't. And I doubt that's what you were doing with your girl." Calum lifted his knees, placing his sock clad feet on the edge of the sofa.

Ashton leaned forward, chest to his knees, reaching his hands out in front of him. "Are you going to say anything about him, that has nothing to do with how tight he was, or how sexy he looked? Did ya get a name perhaps?" Ashton smiled. "Or did you call 'im 'Tight Ass' or 'Sexy Face' all night," he teased.

Calum rolled his eyes. "It started with an 'M' or an 'N'...something like that. Who'd you fudge all night?"

Ashton shrugged with a sigh. "Didn't get a name. Called her princess. Seemed to like it though."

Calum sneakily grinned, turning his face away to hide from Ashton for a second. He turned back with a straight face, motioning to his phone. "Text your princess."

The curly haired teen stretched his legs out on top of Calum's lap again. He grabbed his phone, opening up imessage and creating a new conversation. He dug the yellow post it note out of his back pocket, which he'd been keeping there to look at when he finally decided to text his princess. The older Australian groaned as he squinted to read the tiny numbers on the paper.

Once he finally put in the ten digit number, he tapped on the small keyboard, which seemed microscopic compared to his abnormally large fingers.

Ashton: Hey Princess, sorry it took a while to text you, I'd been busy with my friend