∆ 1c. Pregnancy ∆

Outfit (picture on side/top)

And there's some hetero-phobia later on with Michael and Luke
••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••

Third person

"I can't- I just, thought that he was different Luke."

"M'sorry Mike. I didn't know it was him. That sucks ass. You'll get over him though. Move onto your next guy-"

"He didn't use a condom."

Luke spit all the water in his mouth, into the room, misting the right side of Michael's face. "That asshole!" He sneered. "Why didn't you tell'm to like...stop?"

"Because, I thought he was gonna pull out."

Luke thought it was funny. But he didn't cackle in Michael's face, because he was nice. "Why...on earth...did you think some drunk dude was going to take his hard ass díck out of your tight ass? Mikey...his pull out game weak."

Michael rolled his eyes while laying back on his bed and ignoring how his dress wrinkled. He wiped off the water with a grimace. "What if I'm-"

"No! No 'what ifs' okay? You aren't like pregnant or anything. Don't think like that," Luke snarled. He gulped, knowing that there was an actual possibility that Michael could in fact have a baby. "He like...released though?"

Michael nodded. His faded blue hair was pulled by stubby fingers. "Yup. I feel stupid. But, you knew him."

"I am best friends with his best friend. We share Calum," the blonde pointed out. "It's complicated. And he wasn't that bad. Well, until he decided that protection wasn't needed. Especially if he thought you were a girl." Luke laid down on the bed next to his feminine friend. "You aren't stupid Mike. You just weren't thinking."

The blue haired male rolled his eyes, taking out his phone. "I am stupid. It's not like I was drunk. I wasn't. I had two cans of Coke. The caffeine didn't do shit. I passed out quickly...and I didn't even cum." Michael closed his eyes. "He was so fucking sexy, and then he wasn't because he said he's 'straight'. Heterosexuals are assholes." Michael rolled over, away from Luke but on his stomach. His dress rolled up some.

Luke scoffed at his best friend's logic. "I doubt that he just wasn't hot anymore because he's straight. Although, gays are sexiest."

The face planted Aussie groaned. "That's true. Guess the soda messed up my Gay-dar. Why can't I just meet someone who likes cross-dressing dudes? I'm a guy. I know that. You know that. But, Ashton didn't. He was nice over text and then I meet him and he's a díck and I could possibly be carrying his chi-"

"Enough babe. You're scaring yourself. The fact that you could be pregnant. If some strange disease forms. Oh wait no! Not possible. He's clean. I'm pretty positive! Unlike you! Because you aren't positive. Pregnant or STD wise." Luke winced when Michael whined. "Oh-Uh! You'll be fine Michael. I promise there's nothing to worry about. At all."

Well, Luke isn't that great at comforting anyone. His mind likes to think of random and horrible circumstances at the worst time. And it isn't necessarily helpful when Michael was already worried about being pregnant.

Michael glared at the younger boy. "Wow, I should definitely come to you when I need comforting," he murmured, sarcasm evident in his tone of voice. "What if," he stated, "I'm actually going to have a baby."