∆ 1d. Pretty ∆

Outfit (picture on side/top)
••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••

"We'll be okay right?" Michael held Luke's hand as he drove the both of them to Calum's house. He texted him earlier. Telling him that he and Luke had news. He also said that Ashton needed to be there. Which then made Calum even more confused, but Michael promised he'll explain.

Luke exited the passenger side of the vehicle once they arrived. However, Michael was still in the car, his breath hitched at the sight of Ashton's truck. Luke sighed. "C'mon Mike. Everything'll be perfect. I'm the one doing the talking."

The lavender haired soon-to-be-dad gulped loudly. He nodded slowly after a few moments. He got out of his seat, groaning in his head about the situation.

••∆••∆••∆••

"Do I just...say it?" Luke whispered to his pregnant friend.

Michael nodded. He averted his attention to the TV remote that fell on the floor. He refused to look at the curious boys.

"Yeah, just spit it out. I've only got thirty minutes," Ashton grumbled with his thick Aussie accent. He obnoxiously chewed his gum, mumbling incoherently under his breath.

Luke cleared his throat. "Okay, uh, Ashton."

Ashton looked up into his eyes.

"Stop." Luke rolled his eyes when Ashton did. "My lil' Mikey, here, is pregnant." He held Michael's hand in his own. He gave it a gentle squeeze. "Havin' a baby."

"Go."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"You. You and Calum. Go upstairs. Or outside. Leave us alone."

Calum tangled his arms around the feminine male. He returned the hug with a tiny sniffle. With glares, in Ashton's direction, Luke and Calum left upstairs. They hid in Calum's room, the Kiwi asking questions regarding the pregnancy.

Michael pulled lightly on his piercing. It was the same pink one he's worn for the past few days. He claims it's his favorite. "Ashton–"

"Oh, no. Just shoot me why don't you? Seriously? Is it even mine? Michael?" Ashton pulled at his curly hair.

"You act like it is my fault, Ashton."

"It practically is! I was wasted. You–You had soda. I saw it. I remember that. Why didn't you tell me to stop?"

"Is everyone gonna ask me that? I don't know. I don't know Ashton. I have no idea why I didn't say anything. Stop blaming me, please. It wasn't my plan to get pregnant."

"It probably isn't mine, okay? Just get some test when it's born and then you can find the real father on Facebook." Ashton stood up from his seat.

"They are yours. Stop calling your child an 'it'. I hate it. Almost as such as you right now...because I didn't want this and neither did you! But I'm the one who has to stick around and have my life ruined." He fought back tears in his eyes. His closed fists were shaking. "The mother has to stay with the child while the father can leave. Because 'it isn't his problem'. This baby is yours too Ashton. You can't tell me whether it is or not."

Ashton ignored him for a second. He bit his lip, turning away. He knew it was. He just didn't want to admit it.

"You're going to have to admit it is sooner or later . Because, I'm not doing this alone. You can't make me do that. I don't give a shit if you hate me or love me. You can want to throw my dead body out of a window, but we're raising them together."

"Every time you say 'them' it makes it seem like multiples. Like we're having twins or triplets or something," the curly haired idiot announced with a raspy voice. "But I know that isn't true...yet. I hope not. Please."

Michael stuck his tongue out past his lips. He whispered one word, "we're". But then he noticed Ashton's hopeful glance, wishing that there was only one child. "Can you take this seriously? I want to know that you can. I want you to be serious."

"I will. I will. We are gonna raise this baby together. Even if I wanna bring a girl home though." Ashton sat back down on the sofa again. He patted the seat next to him, motioning for Michael to come sit next to him.

Reluctantly, Michael sat down, smoothing his skirt out. "Sure." He rolled his eyes.

The pair sat in silence for a while. Until Luke and Calum returned from upstairs. Their obnoxious laughs filling the house. Well, they were obnoxious according to Michael and Ashton.

"I find it funny how we all found someone at that party two weeks ago. Not like soulmates or anything. Just a fuck," Luke explained.

They all quirked an eyebrow at their tallest yet youngest friend. But they should know by know by that he says the weirdest shit. No one knows why, because his entire family is actually sane.

Calum awkwardly nodded. "Did ya tell your parents Michael?"

Michael froze. He didn't. He was scared of their reaction. They didn't fully accept him dressing "like a girl". He timidly shook his head. "Not yet. They wouldn't necessarily throw a party and invite the Prime Minister." He yanked off a loose string from his skirt. "They'd probably kick me out or something."

Luke grimaced. "Not kick you out. Just, not be supportive? They're nice people Mike. Don't freak out."

"Nah," Ashton cut in. "My parents would be the same way. But I'm pretty sure my mom would be happy that you're a dude. She's into gay people and stuff like that. She was kinda mad when I told her I was straight. She's weird like that. She actually threw a party for when Calum came out."

"Why didn't she throw one for me?" Luke faked offence while placing his hand over his heart.

Ashton scoffed. "You didn't come out when we knew you."

"Well, I'm sorry that I found out in year two and not year seven." Luke pursed his lips and crossed his arms.

Calum cocked an eyebrow but then dismissed him with his hand. He walked over to the future parents. "You'll both be fine. And if not, which is highly unlikely, both of you guys are welcome here. Guest rooms are always available. Plus, you don't gotta pay." Calum patted Michael's knee.

They'll both be okay. At least that's what they wanted.

••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••
A/N- Boring chapter lol

If you want, comment some baby names here (both genders for now) >>>

Ily
~Megan <3