∆ 1g. Presumption ∆

Outfit in the very beginning (picture on side/top) (yes, he's barefoot)

Outfit later on:

••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••

••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••

"It would be nice if you actually dressed like the nice young man you are, Michael."

Michael rolled his eyes. "I am dressing like that. This is me, why can't you get that mum?"

"You are dressing like a girl. You aren't a girl. You are my son. And my son doesn't act like that. My son will shaken up and get a nice young woman and settle down in a few years."

"I'm your son! Exactly! You shouldn't treat me like shit just because you don't fuckin' like who I am."

"Get out."

"What even?"

"I said get out! Your father and I put up with this shit for so long. We're over it. Just go. I don't care where. Just not not here, Michael; Not until you figure out what you've done."

"I did nothing. Actually– I did. I like guys mum. I like them. And I like to wear skirts. No, I'm not a girl. I just like to feel pretty, okay? Can't I just do that?"

She looked at her hands with a blank expression. "Get out. Now, Michael." She turned around to face him with a scowl. Her face twisted into a frown as she stared at him.

His raspy voice wavered through his gritted teeth, spitting on her chin. "You. Bitch." He ripped off his headband and threw it at the base of the stairs, before he stomped up to his room. He tore his sweatshirt, literally, off his body. And his tight shorts were pulled off his body, along with his red panties. "Stupid! Stupid," he chanted with a pout, "I'm such an idiot. Boy clothes Mikey! Boy clothes!" His hands clawed at his pudgy stomach. "You're a boy! You will get a girl! You'll find one Mikey! You're so stupid. This is just a phase, you stupid, stupid boy. God! Please...stupid, stupid boy...stupid...boy...not a girl, Michael."

He laid down on his bed, crossing his arms. "Stupid," he murmured as the last word that day.  He later pulled out his phone, and texted Ashton all night, but he only whimpered and blew his nose while shivering under his covers.

(Text)
Michael: Ash? Can we talk? Nothing serious btw

Ashton: yes? You sure you're okay tho