∆ 1l. Paternity ∆

Outfit (picture on side/top)
••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••

"Emmy texted me earlier," Ashton mumbled into the sleeping boy's shoulder as they lay together.

Michael groaned obnoxiously, and rolled over onto his left side to face Ashton. "Why?" He curled up into his side.

Ashton shrugged the best he could laying down. "She just said she wanted to talk." He turned over onto his right shoulder. He leaned forward slightly to kiss the tip of Michael's nose.

"Thanks for that yesterday. I really needed some A+ dick." Michael scrunched his nose up and licked his lips. "Doesn't she know that you're not interested?"

The shirtless 19-year-old whispered with his raspy voice. "I assumed so. She was the one who didn't want it in the first place." He put on his infamous lopsided grin. "You think I got a A+ dick?"

"Qua-li-ty," he responded, sounding out each syllable in the word. "I offered the blow job. You didn't kill your best friend, and that's probably the most you'll get from me for the next seven months."

The curly headed Aussie snorted. "M'okay with that, Mike."

Michael reached over his almost boyfriend's torso and grabbed Ashton's phone. He faced it toward Ashton so he could put his thumb print in. Once he did, he went though his recent messages. It wasn't like Ashton cared what he was doing, because he has nothing to hide. Plus, he trusted him enough to not do anything too stupid.

He found the second message down, the first being to his mom downstairs. The contact name was Crazy bitch who's obsessed with a loser. "You're not a loser."

"Yes I am."

"Then you're my loser."

"Sappy ass."

He tapped on the conversation and looked at their messages which consisted of:

Crazy bitch wh...: hey I really want to talk to you about our relationship

Ash: what relationship. We ended things a while ago.

Crazy bitch wh...: and we can get back into it ❤

Ash: no we don't. Just leave me alone.

Crazy bitch wh...: why, I miss you Ash.

Ash: no you don't lmao if you did you wouldn't have cheated on me in the first place

Crazy bitch wh...: it was a mistake

Ash: I have a boyfriend now

Crazy bitch wh...: ?

Crazy bitch wh...: You're gay?

Ash: no I'm bi, and it's none of your business

Crazy bitch wh...: did I turn you bi

Ash: no one did? He just made me realize it

Crazy bitch wh...: that's stupid

Ash: so are you, but I didn't point it out until now

Crazy bitch wh...: but I'm hot so it's ok

Ash: eh

Crazy bitch wh...: who's your bf

Ash: Michael