∆ 2s. Discriminate ∆

Outfit (picture on side/top)
••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••

Harry and his fiancé we're sitting on the sofa when Louis got a text from Niall, saying that he and his boyfriend were at the door and too afraid to knock or ring the doorbell. So, Louis got up from his comfortable position on the couch. He greeted the pair with a wide smile, because it was going to take a lot to ruin the day.

They met with the lazy boy (get it bc he's on a couch) sipping iced water who decided not to stand up. "Hey guys! There more food in the kitchen, that I'm gonna make Louis get 'cause I don't want to." Harry pulled his fiance by his sleeve to duck down and kiss him, before he pushed him away.

"Hey mate. Haven't seen ya in a bit." Calum stepped forward, making intense eye contact with Harry, by accident.

"Yeah," he laughed. "Sit, sit. Lou's gonna get you drinks."

Niall chuckled, falling into Calum's lap as he sat next to Harry. "We're just hangin' out right?"

He watched Louis come into the room as Harry looked at him. "Yeah, obviously." He smiled, listening to the doorbell's chime when it rang. He let Louis get the door, grinning wildly when he saw Michael walk in.

He didn't look too excited, just content. Following behind him, was Ashton. Who looked more excited than Louis, actually.

Louis stepped towards his fiancé. "Okay, so once Liam and his boyfriend, and Luke and his boyfriend arrive, we can make an announcement."

"Announcement?" Niall repeated.

"Yeah, Haz has something to say."

Harry smiled as all guests looked at him awkwardly.

He was the one to get the door for Liam. Liam had Luke in tow, practically dragging him through the door. "Hey mate. Jesus-Luke! No one's going to care! Get over here!"

Luke ran over to the car. He tugged on the door's handle as if it would magically unlock. "Open it!"

"No, come here."

"I left my chips in there."

"You didn't bring anything!"

"Liam."

"Luke."

Luke kicked the car tire and walked up to the porch. "Hey." He walked past Harry to the gathering of gay male. "Hi guys. Um, well, I'm Luke."

They blinked.

"And this is my boyfriend, Liam."

"Aw, you guys are dating?" Michael grinned madly. He crushed Luke into a hug."How long?"

"Just like...a couple...months."

"Oh."

Calum looked at Luke. "He's a good guy, Luke. But you're still one of my best friends. He hurts you, I might have to start going to the gym."

"No! He's...great. Better than great. That's not the word I wanted to use, but that came to my mind first." He tucked his arm under Liam's crossed ones. "My parents don't know. So don't say anything."

"Why didn't you say anything sooner? We could've gone on a double date! Ni's as awkward on a date as Ashton is at Michael's OB/GYN." Calum smiled lightly.

Luke sighed, simultaneously, in d chord harmony with Liam. "I didn't know how serious this was and then I felt like I was taking forever because he said I was, to you know, tell you. And I know the last boyfriend I had was crazy and you two hated him so I don't know. Liam's different and I wanted to know that before I brought it up."