∆ 1e. Probably not ∆

Outfit (picture on side/top)
••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••

"You have got to be kidding Michael."

"Mom, I just... I don't know. I wasn't thinking at the time."

Michael had just told his parents about his pregnancy, and, they didn't throw a party and invite the Prime Minister; just like Michael had predicted.

"Do you even know who's it is? This is messed up Michael. You really messed up this time." His mother sunk her head in her palms.

"B-But mum! I didn't. I didn't-I didn't mess up." Michael reached his hand out. He choked out a sob. "I promise."

She sighed with a growl. "Do you know his name? V'ya met the father." She crossed her arms. "I'm done."

"I have. He's nice. And-And he said he'd be there the whole time. He's raising the baby with me."

"That's what they all say." She looked around the room. "You're keeping it?" She snapped. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Of course. And stop calling my child-your grandchild- an 'it'. God, Ashton did the same thing."

"Ashton?"

Michael paused for a moment and sat down. "The other dad." He bit his upper lip. "And, he's straight so you should be happy."

She didn't reply, so he hopped up off the couch, to his room. Once he was there, he slammed down on his bed, reaching for his laptop. He opened up YouTube, typing in random The 1975 songs at a time.

After he got bored of replaying Chocolate over and over again, he decided to listen to something else.

••∆••∆••∆••

(Text)

Michael: Ashton???

Ashton: is everything okay?

Ashton: is the baby hurt? Are you? I'm coming over!

Michael: omg no

Michael: I'm not hurt. You can stay there

Ashton: you sure?

Michael: positive

Ashton: oh what do you need

Michael: I told my parents about this whole thing

Ashton: about how we fucked in Calum's guest bedroom

Michael: ...the pregnancy

Ashton: and?

Michael: mama wasn't happy

Ashton: what did she say