∆ 1m. Peaceful ∆

Outfit (picture on side/top)
••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••

"Do you think that we should find out the gender?"

Ashton smiled. "Yeah! I wanna know what I shop for and if I won the bet."

"I don't want to know though. But, if you want to then you could find out."

"You don't mind?" Ashton bit into his peeled banana.

Michael shrugged. "Not really. Just don't tell me. I want it to be a surprise."

Ashton slid his hand under Michael's shirt and rubbed his very tiny bump. It just looked like pudge, honestly. "I promise my lips will be sealed." He motioned "zipping" his lips shut. He retracted his hand from the other's shirt and rested both on his lap. "Wanna hang out with the boys today?"

"Sure. Text Calum and I'll get Luke." Michael flicked his painted fingernails together. "I just did them this morning and there is already a chip."

Ashton dramatically sighs. "Oh no! There cannot be a chip in those B-E-A-U-tious nails. I can't believe it!" He sat up in his seat and jumped around the family room. He slapped his palm against his forehead. "That is flabbergasting! I'm appalled by this monstrosity, Mike." He bit another piece of his banana.

"Shut up, before I cut your Achilles with a pair of kitchen scissors."

"Ooo, your attitude makes me so horny." Ashton bent his torso forward and stuck his tongue out of his mouth. "Threaten me again."

"No it doesn't, and I will not. Sit your ass down and eat your lunch." Michael slapped his bum then patted the couch.

••∆••∆••∆••

It was raining, pouring actually. And two out of the four friends were soaked outside. They were at work. Michael had to stay until closing, and lock up, but Ashton was waiting for him an buying complicated orders only to jokingly complain as if he got the order wrong. When he never did.

But it was raining out and the two were outside because they needed to leave the shop at a certain time. They didn't drive there, being that the two lived only a mile and half away. Also, Michael's car needed to be in the shop from an imbecile driver on the other intersection ramming into the trunk. Of course, he and the baby were alright, because Ashton would be in jail charged for murder if they didn't that to his family.

And Ashton, well Calum had his car up north for a woodsy type trip Calum, his family, and his Niall went on. It kind of sucked not having his car but it wasn't too bad when you had forty minutes to hang out with your boyfriend. The two had their phones but they didn't want to take them out in the rain.

Luke knew that they were there and he'd pick them up, but he was ages away doing something with Liam. Of course, they only thought he was shopping. He was on his way but it would take at least another half hour before he arrived. He had Liam in the car, and they were just friends. Their relationship was different, and now they were taking things very slow. When Luke decides to come out with a boyfriend, and come out as gay to his family, then he'll work things out romantically with Liam.

Michael sat next to Ashton on the flight of stairs outside the singular shop. He had his head resting on his partner's shoulder. "Wanna walk home? It'll take less time than waiting for Lucas to get his ass over here."

"I don't wanna walk in the rain, I wanna sit."

"Well, we could walk three blocks to another store and chill."

"Yeah that seems better. I don't want my sick and pregnant baby mama to die." He stood up, his jacket clinging to his skin. He reached his hand out for Michael. "Let's get going."