the boy| stalker on boulevard

THE SUN RAYS PEAKED through the curtains, softly poking at my eyelids, prying them open, all  while Aiden's arm latched around my waist tightly

THE SUN RAYS PEAKED through the curtains, softly poking at my eyelids, prying them open, all  while Aiden's arm latched around my waist tightly. His grip tightened as I shifted in place. A small smile etched at my face as I snuggled closer into him, hooking my right leg into his left. Groaning in content, his face nuzzles into my curls and he chuckles softly. 

❝Good morning beautiful❞

❝Morning babe❞ I whispered softly, rolling more into his embrace. Pouting slightly, my lips brush against his in an attempt to get him to kiss me. Ignoring the fact that I have morning breathe we both tackle each other with sweet kisses until we were breathless.

A soft groan reverberates throughout the room as Aiden's alarm blares, piercing through the silence. ❝I'm sorry baby girl.❞

❝It's okay.❞ I muttered breathlessly,  resting my palms across his sculptured chest. With one last peck,  he pulled himself out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Reluctantly, I do the same, pulling his shirt over my head as the cold temperature nips at my skin.

❝You heading into the gym today?❞  I yell over the sound of the shower jets. Hearing, what sounded like a grunted 'yes', I make my way into the kitchen rummaging through the cupboards looking for something to whip up. Groaning out in utter disappointment, I jog back upstairs knocking against the bathroom door before I stuck my head inside, ❝Hey babe, I'm heading down to the cof- Oh my god are you seriously  jerking off right now? We were literally on each other just now.❞ I looked at him amused as he scrambled to cover himself up.

❝Seriously Jules, you need to knock louder.❞ He huffed as he backed me in the shower. Shaking my head I let out a small laugh, ❝ I don't understand why you're covering up when we've literally seen each other naked every day. Anyways, I'm heading down to the cafe really quickly, because someone forgot to restock the pantry and the fridge.❞ I state matter-of-factly as i tilt my head to a side and looked accusingly at him.

❝That someone, would have to be you because I did it last week. So you can look at yourself in the mirror real good babygirl because it ain't me you should be looking at, it's you.❞

Rolling my eyes, I pull away  shutting the door behind me.Weirdly enough, seeing him hide from me, made me very confused, like why was he hiding? Shaking my head lightly, thinking it was probably nothing I change and make my way down to the cafe.

• • • • • 

❝That'll be $25.99 JuJu bear.❞ Julian, the manager cooed playfully after ringing up my latte and two wholewheat muffin for Aiden, and my very fattening chocolate chip cupcake, smiling widely as he did.