the boy|she snaps, she gets it off her chest

Previously on The Boy next Door

❝Honey you're home early.❞ His smile widen, as he leans himself against the doorframe, with one hand on the otherwise gripping the frame to keep him from falling.

❝Julian...w-what the hell are you doing here?❞ As he opens his mouth to speak, more voices sound out behind him.

❝Is that Juliette?❞

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

My throat constricted and my eyes widened to saucers as I stared at Julian who offered me a pitiful glance before letting the person calling me, step through the doorway.

Sawyer's messy bed hair was the first thing I saw, then his sleepless eyes. Once his eyes reached mine, a lazy smile, then a smirk, a freaking smirk, plastered across his face. Fronwing at him, knowing his asshole ways haven't changed.

Who was I fooling. Once a douche, always a douche. His hand reached out to grab mine as he tugged me inside. ❝We've been staking out at your mums place waiting for you to call home. You real incon-❞

❝Sawyer stop. And how the hell am I inconsiderate huh? I told you both to leave me alone because we were all though and left it as that.❞ Frowning at his confused state, he stepped to me. ❝Let me go.❞I whimpered, tugged at his hand that clamped around mine in a steel grip. 

❝Who the hell do you think you are?❞ Sawyer stopped as my hand was ripped out his grasps. Julian now stood at my side glaring daggers at Sawyer while he held my wrist in his gentle hands. ❝If she didn't want to see you then that's your dumbass fault. You brought that on yourself. Not the other way around.❞ He all but growled, while sawyer stood there, shaking his head letting out an unamused laughed before turning his attention solely on me.

❝Who's the other guy your dragging along?❞ He asked, stepping to me, while jutting his thumb in Julian's direction, not evening giving him a second glance. ❝Sleeping with him too?❞

I stepped back like he physically slapped me. Well he did, he verbally slapped me, insinuating that I was a slut. Tears started to poll in my eyes, and my chest tightened, ❝You're an asshole you know that.❞ I choked out, my voice was croaky, due to its lack of use. I glared at him through my tear-stricken eyes. His shoulder rose and feel as he shrugged nonchalantly.

All the while, Julian stood there watching the two of us glare daggers at each other. ❝I hate you.❞

Sawyer let out a dark chuckle as he turned on his heel walking in the direction of the kitchen. ❝You weren't saying that when you used me to cheat on your boyfriend and when I was buried deep insi-❞