the boy|are you pregnant?

Alexander's POV

Alexander's POV

I ignored the fact that Sawyer's shoes and clothes were casually thrown about Juliette's apartment because she's a grown person but that doesn't mean I was completely okay. After Sawyer appeared in the kitchen fixing himself a bowl of cereal, I clean out my own and drank a couple glasses of orange juice before heading in the living room only to walk into Aiden trying to slip in casually and unheard.

❝What the fuck man?❞ I growled out,  clenching my fists at my sides. Turning around in surprise, he nearly spilled the coffee and pastries from Dennies. 

❝What the hell are you doing in Julie's apartment.❞ He asked, slipping his shoes off but remaining by the door. The audacity this nigga has(I am black, Alex is black and therefore allowed to say this. He is only thinking it.), to come into my sister's apartment and ask me why I'm doing here? ❝Are you dumb bro? Aren't you supposed to be at practice or something?❞ Walking over to the kitchen he quickly placing the things down and scratches the back of his neck before replying.

❝Yeah I had a quick meeting.❞

Quick meeting my ass. Glaring at his retreating figure, I decided to keep my thoughts to myself.

Holy shittaky mushrooms.

Julie was in her room with two guys. Shit

I followed closely behind him, and as he opened the door I heard her voice.

❝I know, I know, I'll tell Aiden he gets back.❞

❝Tell me what when I get back?❞ He asked, stepping further in, looking around the room and reeled back in shock to see Julian and Sawyer. I followed suit, stepping into the room and finding my way to one of the walls.

❝That you're a shitty person who's so delusional that you believe I'd forgive you for cheating on me. Again.❞ Julie seethed pushing herself further up the bed.

Aiden's eyes widened at her statement, while Julian and Sawyer chuckled, excusing themselves and heads to the kitchen, I assume.

My eyes widened and his face flushed of color as I glanced over at Juliette, who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but here. My eyes quickly trailed over to where Aiden's figure standing in the doorway with a sheepish look on his face.

His look slowly dropped when Juliette stood her ground refused to move closer him. ❝Jules, what do you mean?❞ Furrowing his brows he steps a bit closer.❝Just tell me what you want me to do and I will fix it.❞He raises his voice stepping further into the room dropping his bags next to the dustbin.  Jules shook her head at him, wrapping her arms around herself, she stepped back as he stepped closer and being the somewhat caring brother I am,  I step in.

❝Hey man, sh-❞ I start to so, but he quickly cuts me off and runs a hand through his nasty cheating-whore-ass hair.

❝Holy shit Julie are you pregnant?❞ he blurts out.

The sound of glass shattering in the kitchen causes everyone to look around.  Only to find Sawyer, who seemed to have stepped away, standing in the doorframe with wide eyes and a sullen look on his face. ❝Julie?❞

My heart stopped and I mimicked Sawyer's actions, staring at my little sister with a horrified glance.

Julie gives him an incredulous look that says, okay, you're just stupid now.

Shaking the thought out of my head quickly I glance back at Aiden who sighs in relief, totally oblivious that another person was in the room,  having the same reaction as him.

Clearing my throat and snapping my finger in front of Aiden's face, he meets my annoyed gaze. ❝She'll talk to you when she's not stunned or tired. Actually. She doesn't want to talk to you. Ever. So get your cheating ass out of her apartment and find your little whore.❞

Sawyer snickers by the doorway causing everyone's eyes to snap towards him. Mine out of amusement, Aiden's out of annoyance and Julie's of shock.

Aiden blinks slowly, pulling his eyebrows together trying to figure out why the hell Sawyer was here and I refrain from laughing.

Oh if only you were the one to walk in instead of me you'd be more than shocked.

Shaking my head I clear my throat to bring the attention back to me.He turns his head to Juliette who's currently eating away the cuticles of her fingers with tears in her eyes.

❝What the fuck is he doing here Juliette?❞

❝Language. The only reason I'm not killing your right now, is because there are too many witnesses. No doubt they'd help me move your fucking body. But that's for another time.❞ I snapped. You honestly can't blame me. The only person allowed to speak to my little sister like that is, yeah you can guess who it is, my mother. Not me. Oh no. I'm a saint. Okay maybe I'm lying a bit but I've never cussed at my sister. No matter how infuriating she may be. Or how troublesome she is.

Exhibit A

I shift slightly knowing this had to be difficult for her. And I did what most brothers would do when their sister is feeling down or in balls deep shit.

❝Look.❞ I started, ignoring the glare coming from Julie but continued,❝Julie slept with Sawyer because she knew you were cheating on her.❞

❝Wait- Hold up. I didn't cheat on you Julie❞

❝You didn't?!❞I hear a loud screech from behind me which made me step closer to the wall. I see her fix the shirt on her before she pulls herself out of the bed and haul ass to stand toe to toe the the bastard ❝Besides the text the evidence is there. You staying out late, what'd you expect me to do huh?❞ Julie suddenly snaps cutting me off and throwing a vicious glare Aiden's way, ❝to welcome you home with open arms and legs after you shoved your dick inside another girl.❞ She scoffs loudly

That's when all hell broke loose and I found my way to the exist before I was hit with any flying objects.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Hot dam.
How do you like it?
Vote. Comment.  Share.
  Crappy and short, ik.