the boy|swim meets, lies and possessiveness

JOGGING SWIFTLY  up the steps I ignored the roaring of Sawyer's mustang rolling up alongside the sidewalk

JOGGING SWIFTLY  up the steps I ignored the roaring of Sawyer's mustang rolling up alongside the sidewalk. Just as I push open the front door,  I glare over my shoulder at him to see him flash me a smirk before driving off. Asshole.

Pushing the door open with I sigh,  I quickly turn and slam it shut. Muscular arms wrapped around my waist,  causing me to jump slightly,  a squeak flying from my lips. The kisses placed at the shell of my ear made me relax back further into his chest, his arm gripping tighter around your waist. His lips made their way further down, stopping at the base of my neck and starting to leave his mark.

❝Aiden,❞ I kept my eyes closed, letting out a ragged breath as he continued his assault on my neck.

❝Hm,❞ he began to nibble, a smile on his lips as he heard a moan escape my lips.

❝You're going to leave a mark,❞ I groaned, my hand gripping his arm softly. As much as I enjoyed it, I knew I'd get endless questions about it from everyone, and by everyone, I mean my lovely father.

❝Good. Everyone'll know you're mine,❞ he growled, his lips sucking a bit too hard on the skin at my neck before I whimpered in slight pain. I quickly turned and looked up to face him, his eyes still low, examining my figure.

I know what he said, I didn't object. because it felt right. it sounded right

I was his and no on else's. Not Sawyer's.

Did he see him outside? No. There's no possible way. Obviously he had to have heard the car though. Did he? His his friend call? Oh my fu-

❝What do you want to do today baby girl?❞ he breathed out, squeezing my sides lightly, taking me out of my thoughts.  I smile, guiltily, softly, wrapping my arms around  his neck.

❝You❞ I whispered huskily, finding that I lost my voice somehow, as I tip toe brushing my lips against his slowly. His eyes widen in surprise at my blunt reply,  while his hands rested at my hips.  Thoughts of what Sawyer said floated around in my mind.  Worry slowly clawed its way up my stomach until it was in my throat.

❝I need you.❞ I breathed out, gripping his hair roughly, pulling his head loser to mine before crashing my lips onto his. Shaking out of his state of shock,  and allowing me to internally sigh in relief,  he kissed back with as much fervor.

He quickly scooped my butt up with his large hands, standing between my legs, lifting me off of the ground and walking around with me in his hands while our tongues fought for dominance. The deep sound of his throaty groan and the heavy grip he had on my ass, making me gasps lightly, and he took advantage of it, slipping his tongue further in and kissed me harder.