the boy|jealousy and love

GUYS!!! WE'RE #1  IN BOYSNEXTDOOR RANKING, I WANT TO CRYYYYY

I'VE DREAMED ABOUT THIS DAY!!!! OHHH MY LANTA. THIS IMAGE WILL FOREVER STAY HERE! I LOVE YOU GUYS 3000 AND BEYOND!!!!!

which cover do you like the most?

Play the song :)

PLAY THE SONG

Recap:

I-I, we can't be lovers I breathed out fluttering my eyes close as he breathed down on me. My breathing became labored as he pressed his chest closer to mine.

I opened my eyes when he started to speak, then let's be adventurers  he smiled before pressing his lips against mine softly.

Chapter 11 - jealousy and love

Sawyer's hand threaded through my hair slowly, letting his hand rest on my neck, pulling me towards him. His grip tightened slightly, not enough to choke me, but just enough to clench my thighs together. His rough lips brushed against my neck, pressing against my pulsing vein as his harsh breathing caused goosebumps to rise. My eyes instinctively close, my lips part and I angle my head to the side to give him more access. ❝You don't know how long I've waited to be this close to you Julie.❞  He breathed out, pressing his body flush against mine. The feeling of his strained cock rubbing against the base my stomach and inner thigh made me lose all senses. I needed him and it was so unbearable that I laid my head against the wall moaning softly. HIs free hand stroked along my spine until his fingers lightly danced along my waistline, relishing the softness of my skin.

My breathing came out erratically, and my core ached as he teasingly slow kissed along the base of my neck, onto my shoulder blades. ❝Sawyer❞ I groaned, gripping his bicep tightly, hoping he'd stop all of this torture and finally do what my body craves him to do.

fuck me.

❝It's been weeks Julie.❞ Sawyer confessed with a sighed, peeling off the straps to my blouse extremely slow, looking at my body with hooded eyes. A sharp intake fills the silence in the room, his eyes turn to lustful slits as he stares down at me. His tongue darted out to moisten his lip as he stared at my red lace bra that entrapped my breasts, which so desperately needed to be held. His eyes shot up to meet mine and a small gasp fell from my lips as his lust-filled gaze captured my own. His fingertips dance across my overheated skin, leaving trails of goosebumps behind. From swirling around my nipples to the insides of my thighs. Slowly, tauntingly, he rests his cold hand against my skin firmly, glancing up at me. ❝Six fucking weeks❞ He hissed out, sounding angry, not at me but himself. His eyes return to the white lace concealing my brown skin. I watched as his pink tongue darted out and moisten his lips, only for him place them on my overheating skin.