Updates on New Books

The Way We Get By is the second book in the Affair series

Excerpt 

Leaning against the bar table Sawyer glanced between her to the piece of paper she held in her hand. ❝What does all of this crap me?❞, Scoffing down at it, it took it from her grasps and arched a brow.

❝It's obviously yours!❞ Juliette hissed out as she glared at him, shaking her head angrily, she reached forward and snatched the paper, crinkling up the edges in her tight grip. ❝You're the last person I slept with, so it's obviously you dumbass. I just thought you should know.❞

His eye flickered from her stomach to her face and his thick brows furrowed even more. ❝Are you keeping it?❞  

A week  or so after this update is posted, I will publish the book.

Other books to look out for;

La Bruja is an old book I am rewriting

Excerpt 

A very familiar emotion she knew all too well flickered through his eyes as he stood there looking at her in the doorway. Stepping further into the room, she shut the door behind her sealing all the tension inside the now heated room. Vivianne slowly made her way off to him, her hands falling at her sides as she stood a few inches in front of him.

As he stepped forward, she moved backward, until her legs hit the edge of the bed. Cliche.His hand shot out and firmly clamped around her neck tightly as he glared down at her figure. The movement caused her to fall and him with her, which brought an involuntarily shuddered from her being him. His ragged and uneven breathing brushed the few loose curls out of her face. Returning the same look,

❝I don't trust you bruja❞

When It's Just Us is another new book I'm working on

Excerpt 

Joselyn paused, holding her hand out to me, with a pained expression plastered across her face. ❝Tell me I heard wrong.❞ She breathed out heavily.

Damien pushed himself off of the wall with a worried expression masking his face but didn't know what to say or do, besides uttering ❝I love you.❞ Her head instantly dropped and she stumbled backward, tears streaming down her cheeks.

❝You can't just keep saying it when you obviously don't mean it! You don't keep hurting the people you love. You'd rather die than hurt me, and you've continued to hurt me, time and time again. Tell me, Damien, do you call that love?❞

......

When relationships end, it's not so cut and dry. You carry everything and everyone you have ever loved into every relationship thereafter. But when trust is broken as well as wedding vows...What will happen? How would you handle it?

A married couple, soon to be divorced because of mistakes made and panties that weren't hers. Damien and Joselyn lose what they once had but will they be able to rekindle it after a few years? Will he forgive him, or will someone else hold her love?

Hey Lovelies

I would like to thank all of you so much for the love you guys have shown this book, despite how shabby the writing has been. I really enjoy the comments you guys have posted, it makes my day honestly! Don't forget to vote, vote, vote!!!

I also hope you all are stay as safe as you can be, sanitizing, being clean and protecting yourselves and other. I know the past few months have been hectic, and I can't imagine what each and everyone of you is going thru, but I will keep you in my prayers. 

Love,

Issa