the boy|we're all the same

Read authors note at the bottom please.
Ps. Let me know if there any mistakes.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Everyone followed me out of the room and into the kitchen. I reached the sink, gripping the edge of it tightly and taking deep breaths. ❝Look, I didn't wa-❞ Spinning around I threw a glare at Aiden, who stood by the island cautiously, while Sawyer and Alex stood in the doorway watching on.

❝What? Want me to find out and took advantage of my ignorance of you cheating on me? Well, you did an excellent job buddy.❞ I snarled,  ❝You know, what's so disappointing about being with someone. You never think that the person you trust the most, the person you've told all your insecurities to would go and use those insecurities against you, or as an excuse as to why they don't want to be with you.❞ My throat burned raw as I held back from crying out. I thought that I could trust you!❞ I yelled, flailing my arms in the air furiously while distancing myself from him. Shaking my head slowly, I stepped around the island and stood in front of the doorway leading to the living room, both Sawyer and Alex side-stepped out of my way. The only two guys that could honestly send me into a state of utter confusion.

❝Can you please just look at me, Julie?❞Aiden stepped closer to me holding open his arms for me to step into. ❝Look, and see how torn up I am. I can't get you out of my mind babe. I miss you, I know I messed up but I can fix this. I promise you I'll fix this. I love you so m-❞

 I held my hand up, shaking my head slowly, gnawing at the flesh inside on my cheek. 

❝No.❞ 

Stepping further into the living room, dropping down on the couch in defeat, my legs trembling in exhaustion. 

❝No. You don't do what you did to someone you love.❞I looked up with teary eyes, glancing over at Sawyer, and bit the inside of my cheek as I turned my head to look at Aiden, ❝And I've realized now that you haven't loved me in a while. At first yeah, but you fell out a while ago, and I guess I should follow suit too.❞My voice cracked with each word.

❝Julie, it's never been that. I've always-. I-  What I'm trying to say is that it's not what you always think. I-❞ Aiden fumbled for words, shuffling closer only to pause just before me. 

❝I think you should leave Aiden.❞ 

This time it was Alex talking. I didn't have to look up to know, but just then I realized I couldn't breathe in this room, it felt too full, even though it was only five people inside the apartment. 

As I stood, Aiden stepped back, searching my face for an answer, or something along those lines but all I could give him were teary eyes. Clasping and unclasping his hands, he cleared his throat before disappearing out of the room.