the boy| phone calls and awkward breakfast

❝DO NOT TOUCH MY PHONE ALEXANDER❞ I yell hopping up from my seat and sprinting towards his frame just as he was about to swipe

DO NOT TOUCH MY PHONE ALEXANDER❞ I yell hopping up from my seat and sprinting towards his frame just as he was about to swipe.

❝Jeez Julie, when did you get so heavy?❞ he groaned from underneath me. I rest both my hands at each side of his frame and glare down at his figure, a triumphant smirk plastered across my face.

❝It's muscle dumbass and since I decided I was going to have to get beef up  in order to drag your dead body into the back of my car.❞ I state blandly causing dad to chuckle behind me.

❝I completely agree with you, you were a little bit on the scrawny side for too long.❞ Dad put in smirking slowly waving his arms around frantically for emphasis. 

❝Julie? Julie are you there.❞

I that moment, I turned towards Alex with widened eyes which soon turned to a glare. He slowly smiled and raised his eyebrow almost challengingly. 

❝Juliette?-❞

Alex smile turned to a devious smirk as he scooped up the phone and I just stared at him in shock.❝This is Julie's phone how may I help you?❞

❝Can I speak to Juliette?❞ My eyes widen,  realizing it was on speakerphone and I shook my head vigorously, 

❝Sure she's here begging my to hand her the phone.❞ Alex drawled out unnecessarily, handing it over to me. I gritted my teeth and stared at him then my phone in his hand and mouthed how I hated him while snatching it up, placing the device against my face after turning off the speaker.

I pushed myself off of the ground and walked towards the sliding glass doors , opening them and sliding it back slowly,  glaring at Alex through the glass. When the door slid close with a Click, I decided to speak. ❝What do you want Sawyer? Didn't I say not to call me?❞ I asked in a hushed tone.

❝I know you did, but Jules I can't stop thinking about you. About what I had said. It wasn't my place to be speak to you like that. I was just so fucking mad that he has you and I don't.❞

I winced at the mention of it, and quickly cut him off. ❝It's fine Sawyer, turns out you were right.❞ I spat walking away from the door and onto the pool deck.

❝What do you mean Julie? I was a complete asshole to you when  you're in love with your boyfriend, and I should have known my boundaries-❞

❝I said it's fine Sawyer, now fucking drop the damn subject.❞ I seethed. Just thinking about Aiden made my blood boil and talking to Sawyer didn't make me feel any better.

A long pause follows and he sighs over the phone. ❝Can we  meet up? You seem like you need to get some stuff off of your chest. And no, this isn't an offer, I'm picking you up later.❞

I think about what happened last time.  ❝Fine, but we're meeting at a public place. Coffee House five o'clock.❞

❝See you so-❞

I quickly end the call and look up to see everyone by the windows peering at me. They quickly disperse, and I shake my head laughing lightly. For a moment I falter in my steps and think.

Did they hear my conversation?

Oh. My. Llama.

Sliding the doors open,vI walk straight to the front door. Well. More like sprint the way there, yelling.

❝I'm leaving everyone.❞ Only for my mum to stop me in my tracks, then Alex appears in front of me, holding the door open with a smirk on his face, extending his foot to trip me up. ❝Your boyfriend is here sis..❞ Alex smiled deviously as he announces Aiden's arrival. He stood in the doorway with a sheepish look on his face as he stared at me, while his cheek swole red. I'm glad.

Aiden slowly makes his way towards me, and away from my bother.❝Hey, can we talk? Please.❞ He asked pleadingly, stepping slowly as my father gave him a wary glance.

❝Didn't you see her just a couple minutes ag-❞ Alex decided to input, but 

❝Dude, chill out.❞ Aiden snapped,  causing me to pull away from him before he could get the chance reach out for me, which didn't go unnoticed by anyone. Aiden gulped, my father and brother glared while my mother clapped her hand breaking the silence. 

❝Why don't we all sit for breakfast.❞

❝I'm starving.❞ Aiden chuckled nervously, trying to break the awkward silence. ❝You're always starving you greedy bastard.❞ I snap softly, only for him to hear, which caused his head to snap around to see if anyone else heard what I had said. I hope they did, but I'm not ready for all of that drama yet.

❝I already ate, I'm fine.❞ I quickly call out, only for my brother to grab my hand while glaring at Aiden. 

❝Nah, I think a nice family breakfast will do us all well. Don't you think so Aiden?❞ I shuddered at his tone and glared at my treacherous brother. Everyone looked at me cautiously, while Aiden simply frowned from behind me, nodding his head reluctantly.

Dumbass

Once everyone was settled in at the table, my father spoke out and I nearly fainted. ❝So Aiden, why were you and my little angel snapping at each other? Trouble in paradise?❞

well kill me now.

and I hope to god Aiden tells him.

Get this over with.