the boy|bitter encounters and closure

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!
HIT THAT VOTE BUTTON RIGHT NOT.
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ 

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I laughed bitterly, raising the glass to my lips before throwing my head back and swallowing the contents quickly. Scrunching up my nose as the burning sensation scolded my airway, I glanced at the bartender over my shoulder, sending him a wink before pushing myself off the counter.

❝Promise you'll come back?❞ The bartender, Benji, asked with a smirk plastered across his dimly lit face. Offering up a sly smirk myself, I shrug lightly and make my way onto the dance floor, swinging my hips side to side along with the rhythm.

After what felt like hours of dancing I push my way through the crowd and find myself standing on front of the VIP section.

❝Ms. Only VIPs are allowed in this section.❞ The huge ape of a man, with barely any hair states loudly over the music. His rough hand brushes my shoulder, preventing me from passing.

❝Yeah. You heard him, it means no tramps allowed.❞ A feminine voice calls out. And low and behold, guess who she is. You're so right.

Aiden and Sawyer's bitch.

I snarled in response, looking up at the guard whose face remained stoic and shook my head pointing past him, ❝you didn't do your job bud. You let her sneak in.❞ I smirked victorious as she screamed out angrily while the rest in the section laughed loudly, no doubt having listening in on the conversation.

I turned my head, holding it high as I looked at each one of them with a smile plastered across my face, until I met his eyes.

❝You've got to be kidding me right.❞ I scoffed, glaring at him, at them, turning on my heels leaving everyone behind, ignoring his calls and the looks and made my way back through the crowd of sweaty, hormonal teenagers like myself, to Benji. He smiled on my return, which I returned grimly, mouthing 'three more'.

❝I guess you found someone you weren't expecting to see.❞ He shouted over the music as I plopped myself into the bar stool, resting my head against the counter.

❝More like some people.❞ His smirks cracked into a smile, lining up my drinks with a nod.

❝You're cute and a lifesaver.❞ I smiled softly, raising one of the shot glasses to him, tossing the contents back with a satisfying groan as the alcohol burned my throat.

As I finished my last one, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning slowly, hoping to find Julian, but as usual I have centipedes luck, because I find Aiden standing before me, hands shoved in his pockets as he rocks on his heels, looking as angel-