the boy|the end of escapades

HEAT

HEAT.

The heat of the sun thawed my chilling body, however with a roll to my side I was enveloped in the coolness of my blankets, but the warmth behind me made me shiver slightly. ❝I kind of like this view Juliette.❞ A raspy voice sang out in my ears. My eyes widened and my arms flailed in every direction, walking the source of that voice in the process. Pushing myself out of the comfort of my bed, I swiveled around causing myself to be tangled in the sheets. Looking down at my body, I quickly pat myself to find that my underwear still seemed to be on and intact, as for my other clothes, they were still unaccounted for. A low groan came from the bed and my eyes shot to the brown-skinned idiot I called my friend, who cradled his right eye, while his left glared at me the best way he could.

❝Why the hell did you hit me?❞ Julian hissed out, pushing himself up in a sitting position, his shirt rising slightly, he was fully clothed thankfully, and my eyes flickered back to his as I shot back a response. ❝What the fuck are you doing in my bed?❞ my hands raised to grip my sheet tighter to me as I looked around for a shirt. ❝Your shirt is in the wash, you threw up on it.❞

❝And how would you know that?❞ I quirked a brow at him while he shrugged, pulling his hand away from his face with a wince, while the other reached beside him and threw a piece of clothing at me, which I caught quickly, stumbling slightly in shock.

❝Because I was hanging out with your brother when your dad dragged your ass in here and you were sobbing and reeked of alcohol.❞ Furrowed my brows at him in confusion, he continued and patted the bed, signaling for me to join him. Staring at the place he patted, I paused, rubbing my abdomen, trying to control my breathing as my stomach lurched.  I hated vomiting and I wasn't going to do it right now.

Letting out a groan, I grabbed a shirt and threw it over my head and tugged it down quickly, before plopping down in the bed, my back facing him.❝Are you going to look at me JuJu-Bee?❞ saying back, I pulled a pillow across my face, blocking out the sound. Muffled sounds came from the Julian once again. All of a sudden, I feel as if someone threw their entire body weight on me. Throwing the pillow off my head, to allow more air access to my lungs, I look around to find the source of my discomfort. Looking to find something, I saw someone and my eyes narrowed.

❝Julian,❞ I hissed, swinging my fists at his head. ❝Why the -❞

❝I was trying to talk to you.❞ He groaned, holding his head in pain, slowly flipping himself so his chest is against mine, he smiled softly. ❝Come on now. We have to go get you ready.❞ The weight of his arms shifted around near my head as propped himself up.

I heaved a breathe, closing my eyes as I tried to think of a plausible response. ❝Julian, please get the hell off of me you troll.❞ I groaned loudly.

Sighing loudly and dramatically, he rolled off of me, laying on my side. ❝You wound me, Juliette.❞ He feigned hurt, holding his palm flat against his chest. Shifting his position, he sat on my bed looking at me with a small grin on his face.

Rolling my eyes I pull the duvet off of me and push myself up, letting my feet dangle at the edge of the bed. Looking over at the mirror hanging on the lilac wall, I catch a glance of Julian, who's right behind me, head propped up by his palms, and a cheesy grin plastered across his face.