Secrets... and Graduation

-------------------AKB!-------------------

GOD!!! That girl pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!" We were all so angry at Chieri that even ACCHAN and MARIKO agreed to have a understudy-meeting, even though they were busy as Successors. "Calm down Yuka!" Acchan has already scolded me like that about... 17 times perhaps. "How about we give her a punishment to see the wrong in her ways?" both Orine and Suzuko said at the same time. Only the 75th and the 77th generation was there, except for Megumi who was the only one from the 76th as the rest was busy. Kanata was the one who answered.

"I have an idea. We'll give her a taste of her own medicine. It might even help her attitude a bit." Mariko smiled.

"Thats our Kanata. Always ready to help and support everyone else. I bet you'll succeed soon."

"What does that have to do with this?!"

"Nothing. your just fun to tease." Marioke replied sadisticly.

"Never mind..." Kanata said blushing. Eventually they all agreed, and Acchan said she would take it up with Takamina, who could tell the other Successors. But behind the facade, they were all sad, as they believed they had lost Chieri. Their friend.

A little walk away, Takamina the 5th stood and watched the understudies as they parted. In fact, the other Successors had the almost exact same conversation 5 minutes ago.

As Takamina was about to walk away a very annoyed Chieri marched up to her complaining about how the Successors ignored her. Takamina was about to the same when Chieri asked for her Graduation-date. This ticked her off so badly, that she actually told Chieri to fuck off. "And Stay away from me! The next Takamina was decided ages ago, and it is definitely not YOU! Besides, maybe that attitude of yours have a part in that problem of yours. This might be the time to look it over."

Several days after that nobody spoke to her at all. Only Ushiyama and Tsubasa would mutter some words to her, and Chef Papa would make roasted peppers for her every meal. She practiced alone, lost a lot of fans, and without support her shine were weaker than the 76th generations weakest member, so Tsubasa was pushed to remove her Center Nova status. But even as she went through that, she became scared to talk to others.

Then one day during dinner, she sat alone at her table, and looked at her food. She gathered her courage, and walked up front, standing in front of the desk, turned around and spoke up, the first time for days:
"Excuse me..." The talk from around the room stopped. "I have decided to Quit AKB0048."
------------------0048!-------------------
Sorry!! So sorry! Oh well... I promise Chieris situation will get better, as she is sufficient to the plot, see ya!!!