Family and Music

------------------AKB!!-------------------
"So I was right. The DES have cut off any direct contact to the people on the planet. This os why we need to help them. Akibastar is almost completely reconstructed. The 76th generation will stay here and protect the planet, while NO NAME and the Successors come with us. I have WOTA on Their way there, to make room for us. I need all of you to endure some ekstra hard combattraining. The setlist will be Aitakatta with everyone as the opening song, then NO NAME will perform Kibou no Tsuite, the Successors will perform River, sorry Chieri but this one is without you I hope you understand?"
"I do."
"Then you will all perform Oogoe Diamond, Yume wa Nandomo Umarekawaru with NO NAME in the middle, Beginner and finally Kaze wa Fuiteiru. Takamina will be center on most of the songs, as this is your homeworld. If the DES attacks the members directly, I'm sorry but you must be the one to lead the civilians out of there. Any questions?"
"Yeah, I have one." Takamina stood up as she spoke. "When is it? I would like to visit my family and friends as well if that's alright."
"The concert is in two weeks." Tsubasa began to walk away.
"Takamina."
"Yes?"
"I'm expecting you to show us and introduce us after the concert." Tsubasa smirked as she saw Takaminas thrilled eyes.
"Right!"

After two weeks of planning, training, practice and weapon checkups, the day of departure was there. As the Katyuusha went through the Kirara Drive, nothing could take away the amazed expression on Takaminas face, as she daydreamed about what her family would say when she stood before them for the first time in years.

------------------0048!!------------------
Takamina is main character for now! I hope you enjoy!!! Oh yeah. Can someone remember which episode that shows the successors backgrounds? I don't remember what her brother looks like...