Goodbye Takamina!!!

-------------------AKB!!------------------

A few days later, Tsubasa and Takamina decided to move the Graduation Concert to a month before the new generation, so that a new Takamina could be found, as Yuihan the 7th hadn't been found yet either.
This put a lot of pressure on the fans, as they tried to get tickets to all Takaminas last concerts, as the tickets for the Graduation Concert all disappeared in less than a minute. They even held a handshake event for all the members but Takamina had 2 rows to herself, as most of the fans came to show their support, and send her of with a smile. Not only that, but she had to participate in more and more tv-shows and commercials.

As Takaminas schedule became tighter through out the days, Kanata started to count down the days, until she had to say goodbye to her greatest idol. She barely ate, and in practice she became more and more lifeless. Tsubasa and Ushiyama got worried about her. Then about one week before the concert, Ushiyama called Kanata to her(him? I'm just gonna say him from now on).
"What's up?"
"Kanata, I need you to stay here for a moment, Tsubasa wants to talk to you."
"Why? Have I done anything wrong?!"
"No. But we are worried about you." Tsubasas voice came from behind her.
"Tsubasa-san!!!"
"You don't act like yourself, and when Takamina announced her graduation, you were the first to start crying, and when the little girl started screaming, you looked like you wanted to kill yourself. Why is that?"
"..."
"Kanata?"
"That's because it's my fault!!!"
"Kanata, it's no-!"
"It is!!! She told me!!! She told me what happened at that time!!! If I hadn't joined 00, Takamina would still be here... It's all my fault."
"She told you, huh? Well I guess it was inevitable. Besides, if you hadn't joined, Mariko would still be Mimori, and she would probably have quit a while ago. Sonata wouldn't have followed you here, NO NAME wouldn't have been born, we probably wouldn't have been able to take back Akibastar. Do you hear me?! There will always be ifs and whens, but the past is the past, and we can't change it, only let it help us mold the future."
"But-"
"No buts! Besides, I wanted to talk to you about something else. The original Takahashi Minami had her own single released, with the songs 'Jane Doe' and 'Yabureta Hane'. Takamina is going to perform Jane Doe, and as the captain of the Understudies, I want you to perform Yabureta Hane as a goodbye gift to Takamina. You will perform this second-to-last, as the last song will be Senaka Kotoba, like Takamina the 1st."
"Really?! But I only have a week."
"I know. The reason I chose you for the job, is the fact that she was your number one idol, and that song will also show her, not just the fans, that we will always love her, and she will always have a important place in the heart of AKB0048. Now go on, or you will be late for dinner!"
"Right!"

As Kanata made her way into the dining room everybody turned to look at her, and she didn't know why. As she sat down with the other Understudies, Takamina came over.
"Congratulations."
"Eh?"
"Tsubasa-san asked before choosing you, so I already knew. You should be proud."
"Thanks... I think?"
"Haha... Well see you later."
"Onee? What was that about?" Sonata asked.
"You know that Tsubasa-san asked to talk to me, right?"
"Yeah?"
The others have started to gather around the table.
"Well she said that she, and Takamina-san apparently, had chosen me to perform on of the first Takaminas original songs. Takamina-san is going to perform the song Jane Doe, while I'm second last before her graduation song."
"But which song, Kanata?" Mariko asked.
"Yabureta Hane."
Chatter began to erupt among her comrades, as they talked about how amazing it was.

A week later at the concert, a lot of the members started to get nervous and some even started to tear up. As the concert went by the songs went like this(I'm to lazy to write all text, besides it would take to long, and most would just pass it anyway  )
At first Takamina performed Jane Doe to open the concert.
She then performed Temodemo no Namida with Yukirin, and Yukirin held a goodbye speech for her. (They all will... I won't write the speeches either, but you can imagine them, as most of it is thank you, we love you, good luck and Goodbye and I hope we can sing together again'.)
Then it was Relax, which she performed with Kojiharu and Sonata, as there was no Mii-chan yet. Kojiharu made her speech, and hugged Takamina so hard, that she could barely breathe.
Yuko and Takamina performed Kinjireta Futari, and Yuko could barely speak as her tears blocked her words, and Takamina had calm her down for anyone to be able to hear her.
River was performed with Sae giving her speech.
Beginner was sung and Acchan made her speech.
Tobenai Agehachou was acted out, and Mayuyu managed to get her words out.
Uho uhoho came on, and Sayaka got her strong words out before bursting into tears.
Then it was Lucky Seven where Tomochin gave Takamina her couraging(?) words.
After Mushi no Ballad, Mariko gave her Thanking words.
After Pioneer, the Understudies gave their Thank you speech.
Then the group songs came up and in the background pictures of Takamina as a kid, and her journey through 00, with several private photos of her and her friends and fans was monitored.
The songs went like this:
AKB Sanjou
Majisuka Rock'n'Roll
3seconds
Shonichi
Aitakatta
Shoujotachi to
Seifuku Resistance
Ponytail to Shushu
Itoshisa no Accel
Hate
Heavy Rotation
Give Me Five
Blue Rose
Oogoe Diamond
Flying Get
Kaze wa Fuiteiru
Sakura no Shiori
Sakura no Hanabiratachi
Kibou no Tsuite
Then Kanata gave her version of Yabureta Hane, and Takamina cried before the first verse had ended.
Then it was the last song Takamina would sing in 00:
Senaka Kotoba.
As the final part of the song sounded it was hard for the members to sing clearly, as their sobs and tears made it almost impossible. As Takamina was about to sing the last chorus with everyone, she gave a hug to every single member and staff to say goodbye. After that she went on a small platform, and as it went upwards she yelled goodbye, and even the fans sang along on the last part;
Hanashitai, tsutaetai, isshoni itai yo,
Kyou made no, hibi dake ja, madamada tarinai.
Hito wa mina, tte wo futte, wakareta ato demo.
Kokoro to kokoro, katariau mono,
Senaka Kotoba.

As Takamina walked out from the stage, her tears showed her sadness, but her twinkled with the light of a new future.

------------------0048!!------------------
Aaaaand and she's gone!!!
Just kidding!!! She'll be back in the story at some point... It still took me several chapters and the longest one yet!!! But I don't want to remove characters, but I have to, so I might give you more Graduations. See ya later!!!