General Elections

------------------AKB!!------------------

"So... I'm supposed to be the next Takamina? But why?!"
"I don't know how you were selected, and I don't know why. All I know is that it was like that for a year, but after the concert on Lancastar, I was chosen again. That's all I know. If Tsubasa-san hadn't told me, I would have graduated a long time ago. And I will eventually, sooner or later. But I don't want you to worry about it, I want you to focus on the Elections, and one day, I hope you will surpass me!"
"But...!"
"No buts! Please protect them when gone, promise me!!!"
"I... I promise!"
"Good! I will see you there. See yah!"

Takamina and Yuko then walked of, chatting about nothing, as Kanata stared into the air, until Mariko came for her.
"Kanata! KANATA!!"
"Uwaaah!!! Mariko!!!"
"Come on! We need to change!!! The elections are starting soon!!!"
Tsubasa had cut off the first part of elections, so the people had more time to take care of their homes. It just rose the tension though.

After changing into their uniforms, they went to the auditorium and sat in their seats. Slow all the members filled the seats. The successors in one side and the understudies in the other side. Chieri had been seated with the understudies again. After them the audience came in as well.
Then finally Tsubasa and Mikako Minamino came on stage.
"Hi Everyone! Welcome to the 38th General Elections!! Are you ready?!"
Mii-chan shouted out to the audience. They all screamed in confirmation.
"Good!! The members have all worked extra hard to win your votes, as there have been no early results. This year though, instead of the Top 10 it will be the Top 16! It's a little present to all of us, after this past years events. Now let's start!!!" Tsubasa Yelled.

"Number 16 is divided as two members have received the exact same amount of votes. They are... Yokomizo Makoto!! And Kanzaki Suzuko!!"
Makoto freaked, while being given her trophy. She kept pinching herself and Suzuko to make sure it wasn't a dream, while Suzuko just gave a tearful thank you.
"Number 15 is... Aida Orine!!" The spotlight fell on Orine as she went up the stairs to the stage. As she reached the microphone, her tears began to come out, as she only managed to say thank you, before her tears of joy stopped her words, and she went to her chair.
"Number 14 is... Shinonome Sonata!!"
The same happened with Sonata, except that she ran on stage, while jumping up and down thanking everyone she knew.
"Number 13 is... Ichijou Yuka!!"
Yuka slowly walked on stage while thanking them all, and saying that she will become a successor, no matter how late long it takes!
"Number 12 is... Itano Tomomi!!"
Tomochin was crying, and saying that she will do better, while apologizing that her rank dropped.
"Number 11 is... Sono Chieri!!"
Chieri was breaking down again, as she thanked her fans, and apologized for her previous behavior.
"Number 10 is... Akimoto Sayaka!!"
She pumped her fist in the air, while thanking the people who voted for her.
"Number 9 is... Kashiwagi Yuki!!"
Yukirin hugged her fellow elected members, while thanking them all, while sending a message to her parents,  thanking them for letting her audition in the first place.
"Number 8 is... Watanabe Mayu!!"
"Mayuyu smiled an honest smile, and said her catchphrase, and thanked her fellow members for letting her eat so much food, which made them all laugh.
"Number 7 is... Kojima Haruna!!"
Kojiharu smiled, dancing a small wierd dance while saying "nyan-nyan!!"
"Number 6 is... Miyazawa Sae!!"
Sae cried while exclaiming her intention to make 00 even greater.
"Number 5 is... Shinoda Mariko!!"
Mariko was ecstatic at how high her rank was, while thanking her friends for their support.
"Number 4 is... Oshima Yuko!!"
Yuko was just as surprised as everyone else, thinking about the fact that she fell from first, but she still promised to be Center Nova one day.
"Number 3 is... Takahashi Minami!!"
Takamina had fell as well but she cried tears of joy anyway. But unlike the others, she had a statement to make;
"I, Takahashi Minami the 5th, will graduate when next generation of understudies have started their first real training. I believe it's time to let the next generation show their Light to this world. I will still be a part of 00, but just not as a member. I sincerely thank you for you support these last 7 years. I thank the members as well. Your support kept me going during hard times, and I know the next Takamina will guide just as well, or even better than I have. I thank you all." Everybody in the room started to cry, as Takamina took her seat.
"Well... We thank you Takamina, and I hope we can live up to your hopes.
Number 2 is... Shinonome Kanata!!"
Kanata, who was still crying thinking it was her fault, was shocked at this, since she hadn't even thought of this possibility. She took her seat, still shaking, as Takamina gave her a bright smile to cheer her up, and it worked.
"Number 1 is... Maeda Atsuko!!!"
Acchan started to cry tears of joy, as she hadn't even been in the top ten last time. She smiled and thanked all her fans, her friends and her family. After that her last statement is:
"I thank you all, and I... I'm so happy you all voted for me. But watch out Chieri, I will take the Position 0, and I will become the Center Nova!!!" As the words left her mouth, an incredible shine gathered around her, a shine strong enough to beat the shine of Chieri and Yuko together, stronger than even Acchan the 13th.

Before she took her seat, Tsubasa came up to her. She put her hand on her shoulder.
"Acchan."
"Yeah?"
"I believe you have come far enough!"
"What do you mean Tsubasa-san?!"
Tsubasa took the microphone and said;
"May I present to you, Winner of the General Elections, Maeda Atsuko the 14th, the new Center Nova!!"

------------------0048!!------------------
Dun dun duuun!!!! Sorry if you hate cliffhangers, but it's the only way I can end these things!!! I don't hate Takamina, she is my favorite member both in 00 and AKB48. But Kanata is also my favorite, and I think it's her time to shine now. NO HATE!!!!!!!