Assult

-------------------AKB!!------------------

Tsubasa Katagiri stood in front of Sensei Sensei, with all the audition videos sent in.
"Sensei Sensei, what do you think of this harvest? I have highlighted those with potential. So which of them will be the next Generation?"

Kanata stood by the window in her room, waiting to be told to do anything. Tsubasa had taken her off practice, as she wanted her to be standby, in case some of the auditioners needed to be picked up.

Hibiki and Miku sat in the ships lounge. They had barely been able to get away from the DES in the first place, and they were expecting to be caught at any time.

Chris was bored, as a certain blue haired girl kept ignoring her, when she asked her who she was. She did spot a few other girls who was obviously nervous though.

Maria, Kirika and Shirabe had been huddled together since they boarded, as they've never been on a ship like this before. They just kept waiting for something to happen. That's when a giant crash sounded throughout the entire ship.
"This is the DES! We have now taken over this ship, as we know at least two 00 applicants are on board. Put your hands in the air now!"

"Miku, what are we gonna do?!" Hibiki whispered after they hid behind a couch.
"Let's just wait, and then get out of here as fast as we can. Look over there!! Those girls! I think they are the same as us!"
"I think you're right... What about the two girls by the windows?"
"Probably..."

"What the fuck?!! How did those assholes find me?!"

"Damn it!!"

"Kirika! Shirabe!! Hurry!! We need to get out of here!!"

"Kanata!! Some of the girls who passed are under attack!! We need you to come with us, and get them!!"
Kanata looked up as Mariko ran into her room.
"Got it!!"

The six girls eventually saw a way out as the soldiers were busy checking passports. However, a female soldier noticed them, and came after them. She followed them all the way to the VIP-lounge, where they were assaulted by a few soldiers who had gone in the lounge, and before the girls realized it, they were trapped.
------------------0048!!------------------