Come on!

-------------------AKB!!------------------

The seven girls looked around them in terror. Every soldier pointed their guns at them, and they had no means of escape. Without meaning to, they started clinging to each other, and shaking in fear.

"The Flying Get is now entering Kirara Drive. Please keep safe."
Kanata was biting her nails, as she thought about what the DES might do to the girls. She had seen the girls' videos herself, and she had a feeling that they were in more danger than they had hoped.
"Kanata! We can see the ship now! We need you to gather the girls and get ready for combat!"
"Understood! Sae! Megumi! Yuka! I need you to fly the LAS! Acchan! Mariko! I need you to come with me and get the girls! Chieri! Sonata! Orine! I want you to help the civilians! Suzuko! Makoto! You are the Gets backup! Are you ready?"
"Roger!!"

Hibiki and Miku almost screamed, as one of the soldiers hit a little girl, just because she tried to run. Hibiki managed to run forward and grab her, before she could be even more hurt.
They were all shocked at how cold the DES actually was.

"Suzuko! I need you to hack the ships intercom!"
"Right! Which song?"
"I wanted to do AKB Sanjou, but..."
"But?"
"Let's do Hate, shall we?"
"Understood!"

Chris was ashamed of how she had clung to the blue haired girl beside her, but became even more ashamed as suddenly they ALL clung to each other. Maria and her 'sisters' were still hanging on to each others arms when suddenly the group became larger. As the music started to play, relief washed over them, because they new they would get saved.
Lie...
Lie...
Lie...
Don't You Mind Me!
Lie...
Lie...
Lie...
Tsubasa was more scared than she would admit. She knew 00 had to fight, but being killed after only passing the first round, it was more than she had bargained for.

Anata no me wo mireba
Uso datte wakaru wa
Nani ga iitagede
Oh

Kanata cut through the ships roof, dumping down behind the soldiers. As her friends took care of everything for her, she, Mariko and Acchan started to take out the soldiers.
Yasashii Kotoba tte
Yokei ni kizutsuku yo be
Nanka nanka nanka
MUKA tsuita
Aishiteru to ka
Aisareru to ka wa
Ayafuya sugite
Furimawasareru!

After the last soldier fell unconscious, the seven girls stared at the people who just saved them. Their idols, standing in front of them. Kanata then noticed the little girl in Hibikis arms.
"Mariko! Take the little girl to the infirmary, and then find her parents! We will get the girls to safety!"
"Roger!"

Ima sugi ni
Nikumetara
Ato wo hikanai no ni
Owatta koi nanka
Nakayubi tatete
Shita wo dashite wakaremashou
Deawanakya yokatta nante
I Hate You!

"Come on! We need to get to the airlock!" Acchan yelled before mumbling something.
"What was that?!" Chris yelled while running beside her.
"Nothing! I just said that was kinda déjà-vu! I had to be saved as well. Our ship was also attacked."
"Oh." Chris was surprised, as she imagined that 00 all grew up with happy families and friends.

Omoikkiri
Nikumetara
Ato wa hikanai no ni
Yoku aru kimagure ni
Kizutsukerarete
Masaka koko ja naku wake nai
Yowami nanka miserarenai yo
I Love You!
Lie...
Lie...
Lie...
Don't You Mind Me!
Lie...
Lie...
Lie...

As they reached the airlock, the other members had gotten the Get ready. As the girls had entered the ship, and Kanata had closed the door, a voice sounded.
"We are now entering Kirara Drive. Please stay in your seats, and hang on to something. The Flying Get might shake a little."
"It's Suzuko!" Kirika shouted.
The ship started to shake.
"If she calls this a little, I'm gonna kill her next time I see her!" Chris yelled.
As the ship reappeared above Akibastar, all anger was forgotten as the girls got ready for landing.

------------------0048!!------------------
WOW!! 200+ reads?! You guys are awesome! Thanks!!
Yay! The song is AKB's Hate. That was a confusing chapter... I'm gonna call glasses-Tsubasa for Tsubasa-san from now on, so I can keep the confusing stuff to a minimum. I need help with deciding who the 77th generation is going to succeed. Except for Chieri and Kanata. I got those covered... See ya!!