But... Why?!!!

-------------------AKB!!-----------------

About a month later, the next General Elections were announced, and all the members got overly exited. Even the 76th girls were practicing harder than ever.
But not all of the girls were that thrilled or that happy. Takamina was walking around, thinking about how it had almost been 2 years since Kanata got selected as her successor. After the Elections the time for the next generation of understudies would have to be scouted. She wondered if she should leave now, or let Kanata get a feeling for the new girls. Maybe she should stay?
While in her thoughts, Yuko sneaked up on her.
"Got ya!!!"
"Yuko! Stop jumping at me like that!!"
"Sorry!!!" But why are you sombing around pouting like that?"
"It's nothi-"
"Stop. Stop right there! Last time you said that, you were depressed over what you saw in the shrine. Is it about her again? Please don't tell me you are going to graduate?!"
"I... Think I am. But I don't know when. Should it be before or after the 78th generation scouting? It's just... I can't let her keep hanging like this. If I don't graduate, Kanata won't ever be able to-"
"To do what?" Kanata said emerging from a shadowy corner. She looked pissed.
"Oh... Uh... Never mind!!"
"I heard what you were talking about. What shrine? Who are you talking- well, I guess that's me, but why graduation, and won't I be able to do? There was a time where you acted wierd around me - both of you! Tell me what's going on - please!!"
"I... Can't tell you. Talk to Tsubasa. I don't feel like telling you, and it's nothing, so-"
"If it's nothing, then WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!!!"
Tears were flowing from all of their eyes. Eventually Takamina broke down.
"Alright! I'll tell you, but keep quiet about it, okay?"
"I promise!"
"Good. I while ago, about when you were chosen as my replacement at concerts, for that special concert, Me, Yuko, Mayuyu and some of the other Successors discovered this wierd cave- thing, full of Kirara. And when we got near them, they would show our picture, and then the picture of the original members. Except for mine. It showed YOU and then the original Takahashi Minami. We were confused, but then Tsubasa-san saw us. We asked what was going on, she told us that the place was a holy shrine, that normally not even the members weren't allowed into. That only happened during the DES attack on Akibastar. But then she told us that... The Kirara in the shrine are special."
"What do you mean?"
"She called then The Kiraras of Succession."

------------------0048!!------------------
Cliffhanger!! Time to look away from crises for now, or maybe not??? I'm confused...