Hope

------------------AKB!!-------------------

Somehow the others managed to make Takamina finish the concert without her noticing. All she could think of was that her family saw her as dead. She managed to get through the last songs, before falling over behind the stage, as the others got ready for an encore.
"Tsubasa-san?"
"Yes, Kanata?"
"Can I ask a favor?"
"Sure, if you tell me what happened to Takamina?"
"That's what I wanted to talk about. Where is she anyway?"
"At the infirmary."
"Well, she forgot to turn her headpiece off, so I heard what her family told her. They hated her, and said everything was her fault, and that she... She was dead to them. And then they just said goodbye." Kanata said while fidgeting.
"Well that is a problem. But, what is it you wanted to ask?"
"Well, I think I know the perfect song for this situation, but it wasn't made by the original AKB48, but the sister group SKE48. Can we... Can we sing it anyway? I think it might help."
"Why not. As far as I know, several SKE members was a part of AKB as well, and there is no SKE0048. I think it will work out."
"Thanks!"

Takamina opened her eyes. Kanata and Yuko was by her bedside.
"How long was I out?"
"About 2 minutes."
"Oh"
Silence was the only sound until Kanata spoke up:
"Takamina-san? Can you do just one more song? We need to protect the civilians. The DES is beginning to use them against us."
"..."
"Takamina? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine Yuko. I understand. Just one more song, and I can leave this place. For good."
"Well its a start. Come on, let's go help the others."
"Right."

As they got outside, the noise of screaming kids and shouting soldiers filled their ears.
"Takamina. You me and Kanata will go directly into the fight. The understudies are taking care of the hurt, and the other Successors are taking care of the soldiers. There is no specific plan, other than to save them. Now let's go!"
"Roger!"
As the fight went on, the music disappeared. The soldiers were unable to get tired, and they just kept coming. Several times were they unable move, until the others helped them.

After some time they finally got through the soldiers and got to the civilians. But not just the civilians. We Takaminas family was there. After seeing the looks they sent them, Kanata got furious.
"Can't you see that the DES is to blame for all of this?! The reason you didn't have any contact, is because they put up a shield to remove all direct messages! And now you blame it HER?! Your own DAUGHTER?! Have YOU ever tried to contact her?! Or were you just to lazy to even CARE?!-"
"KANATA!!!"
"What?!"
"Leave it."
That's when the music began to play.
"But... This song...! It's from SKE!!!"
"We know. We set it up with Tsubasa. Do you know it? 'Shiori'?"
"Yes but...!"
"Then sing!!!"
Sugu ni nakuto, omou tetta deshou?
Sayonara te, Iwareta dakete!
Sonna ni yowai, watashi janai no, nagusame nanka, iranai wa!
Romendensha ga, mae wo totte,
Make jito oogoe ni naru.
Hitomi ni janwari to, shinnda tsuyogari,
Kizukanai de!!

Ai wo,
Dareka no sei ni shinai
Kanashimi ni shizundemo.
Konna ni hiroi,
Sekai kara,
Erabareta,
Kiseki ni,
Subete!
Watashi ga uketometakoto,
Meguri ai motome ai
Koi wo shita,
Unmei no naka ni,
Tatta,
Hitotsu dake no shinjitsu!!

After the song ended, Takamina fell on her knees, exhausted. With her Kirara still shining bright, she smiled a tranquil smile that left everybody around her speechless.
"Shiori...? Is it really... You?"
"Yes mother, it is."
"My little girl has come home!!!"
"I'm 21 you know!!!"

After several laughs, funny and wierd conversations, and promises to visit each other, Takamina felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Acchan.
"Takamina-san it's time to go back now."
"Already? I guess time really does fly, huh?"
"Uhmm..."
"What is it, Yuuta?"
"'Takamina'?!"
"Yes. For the last 6 years, I have had the honor of bearing the name of Takahashi Minami the 5th, the Captain of AKB0048!!"
"Really?!"
"Yep, really!" Takamina said while ruffling his hair.
Mayuyu broke the moment.
"Time to leave, Takamina! Otherwise we'll miss dinner!!!"
"Oookay people, time to leave!!"
"Roger!" Was the main with a bit of other random words like; "Food..." "Nyan-Nyan!" And "Sure Cap'n!"
Takamina hugged her family the last time while saying their goodbyes.

------------------0048!!------------------
Two chapters in one day!!! Yay!! Let's have some successions shall we? The song is Dareka no sei ni wa shinai, by SKE48.