Yogtowers

A/N If you're wondering, Andrea and her parents live near Tampa, FL and she's in 10th grade.

In the morning mom wakes me up at 5 am. '"They'll be here in half an hour, you should probably get ready," she says turning on my light. I groan and pull my covers over my head, trying to go back to sleep. But then I remember what today is and jump out of bed. I get dressed and eat a bowl of cereal in case it's going to be a while before I get to eat again. When they drive up I jump out of my chair and grab my suitcase (we mailed off some of my stuff last night, so I wouldn't have to take it all on the plane). I bring it out and Simon helps put it in the trunk with the others'. Then I run back and hug my mom and dad goodbye. We drive off, the others still half asleep. When we get there we check our bags and head for security. We meet Chris (Sips) there. "Chris, I'd like to introduce you to Andrea," Lewis says. "Hey Chris, I didn't know you where here," I say. "I just came to see some family. So you're the new intern, this could be fun," he says, smiling evilly. "Let off her. I think you'll really like her," Paul says placing his arm around my neck. "I'm just messing with her, isn't that what it means to be an intern?" he says, smiling. "I don't mind. I'm used to real jerks," I say, thinking of Jordan and her posse. "What do you mean? From what I saw you have a pretty good life and everyone is really kind," Paul says, looking confused. "Oh, it's nothing. Just some girls at school, they weren't at school the day you came," I say, thankful. "Girls can be so cruel. From what I've heard they're worse than some guys," Lewis says. "Well it depends. Guys are physical and girls are emotional. I wish I had to deal with guys. I have an unormally high pain tolerance," I say and in response Chris flicks me as hard as he can. It stings, but I remain unfazed. "Wow, you weren't kidding," Paul says. I shrug my shoulders,"That was supposed to hurt?" "First time he did it to me it made me cry," Simon says. "Why does that not surprise me," I say chuckling, which results in a playful punch to the arm from him. "You where right Paul, I do like her," Chris says laughing. After we get through security we stop at Starbucks to grab breakfast and coffee, which the others definitely need. Then we head to our gate to sit and wait.

Our plane finally starts boarding, so we get to our seats. I sit next to Paul and Chris, who let me have the window seat. Right after lift off I pull out the book I brought with me and start reading, but I already finish it about half-way through the flight. "I guess you're a big reader" Chris laughs when he sees me put my book back. "I love reading and writing. It keeps me busy." I pull out my iPad and jump on Wattpad. "What's Wattpad?" Paul asks. "It's a writing website. There's some pretty good Yogscast fan-fictions on here," I say, then mentally face-palm. "Fan-fictions? You mean like Sjips?" He asks, making Chris look over. "Sadly there are some on here, but I don't read them. There's some really good adventure stories, and parodies of the SOI and Tekkit series," I say and hand them my iPad open to one of my favorite stories. They read it and by the end they have both laughed and cried. "That's a really good story," Chris says, making me smile.

When we finally land and get our suitcases, Paul leads me to his car. At his house, he brings me to a room and opens the door. "This will be your room. I hope you like it. You're welcome to roam the house and grab stuff from the kitchen if you're hungry, but try to go to bed soon, we have to leave for work early." So I start unpacking my stuff into the dresser and closet while eating a sandwich. Then I change into pajamas and jump into bed, literally. The bed is so soft I fall asleep immediately. Paul wakes me up at 8 the next morning, a nice change from the usual 6. I get dressed and head to the kitchen. Paul and I have breakfast together, then head off to Yogtowers. When we get there I realize just how big it is. "We control the eighth floor," he says, smiling at my surprised expression. "By the way, as you probably know, we are trying to keep the location secret, for obvious reasons. So please don't tell anyone where it is," he says, suddenly serious. "That goes unspoken. Of course I wouldn't," I say, making him smile. We head inside, and on the way up Paul gets back to business,"Lewis wants to see you first thing to give you a tour." So when we get up to the eight floor Paul leads me to Lewis's office. "Hey Andrea, I hope you're not too tired from that long flight," he says, smiling warmly. "It's not the flight, it's the jet lag. And I'm not tired, I'm just excited to be here. If you'd told me I'd be here a week ago, I'd call you insane. Actually not if you told me, because you're, well, you. But if anyone else told me, I wouldn't believe them," I say, eliciting a laugh from him. "So, ready for the tour?" I nod, so he stands up and leads me back to the first door after the elevator. He opens the door to the room to reveal Martyn working on his computer. When he hears the door open he turns towards us. He smiles kindly at me,"You must be Andrea. Welcome to the completely insane world of the Yogscast family," he says, spreading his arms and smiling widely. "Insane is my middle name. I'll fit in perfectly," I say, putting on my creepiest face. "Oh man, that makes you look to scary," he says, visibly shuddering. I smile at the compliment.

We leave Martyn's room and head across the hall to Duncan's office. "Hey Duncan, this is Andrea," Lewis introduces me. "Hey Andrea! I'm a huge fan. I love your videos," he says, surprising me. "You're a fan of me?" I ask. "Of course! You're hilarious! When will you be posting another video? You haven't been doing much," Duncan says. "I've been busy with exams and stuff. I'll post whenever Lewis lets me on a computer," I say, turning to Lewis. "You can start in about a week. We want you to shadow us first," he says, making both Duncan and I groan. "But I want to see another one of her videos. I've been having withdrawals," Duncan complains. "And I don't want to shadow, I want to actually do stuff," I groan. I've always hated being a spectator. I'd rather be in on the action. We leave and head down the hall, stopping at all the doors except one. When we reach the end of the hall he opens the door to show Tom's (Sparkles*) recording room. It also has the green-screen and computers for face-cam videos and live streams. Tom isn't in so we move on down the side hall. The only other door leads to the lounge/kitchen. Then we head back to the door we didnt go in before. he opens it and i see its exactly like all the others, except there's no personal items. This will be your room when we get to that point. You can decorate it how you want." When we're finished Lewis turns to me. "Okay, so that's it. Remember I only want you shadowing. And just in case you get any ideas, I'm going to lock the door to your room," he says, making me groan. Why can't I just get straight to the good stuff?

A/N- Now that Turps has been doing the tour videos I could go back and change the layout, but I'm too lazy. Maybe one day I will, definitely not now.